seven.

it's been 8 days ever since that happened, and felix never left his room, well he only did to get food
or water.

his brother and friends are worried sick about him, but felix can't handle to face chan again.

not when he already knows about the younger's feelings.

so whenever he goes to school, it's either he arrives super early or leaves late at night.

that way, he wouldn't have to see chan.

and it was also the last day he attended school before going back to australia.

——

he cut of all connections with chan, making sure that when he leaves, chan wouldn't know.

felix didn't want to make it hard for chan anymore, so he decided to stay in australia for a while.

tomorrow was jisung's birthday and he leaves on that day as well.

——

it was 4 am when felix finished packing the rest of his things.

meaning it was already jisung's birthday.

he decided to sleep and wake up early, since they still had a celebration.

at around 9 am, he woke up and got ready. the party starts at 2 pm so he still had some time.

after getting dressed, he placed all the luggages on the trunk of the car, since after jisung's party, he'll
go straight to the airport.

——

"happy birthday ji!" felix happily said as he hugged his friend.

"thanks lix! anyways we have lots to talk about," jisung replied, pulling his australian friend to the kitchen.

"so how's you're thing with chan hyung?" felix knew that his friends would eventually ask, so he replied simply.

"we're good!" pain was evident in the younger's eyes that's why he decided not to push it.

an hour into the party, more of their friends arrived but still no chan.

"guys! chan said he'll be late, sana just came back from japan so yeahh.." changbin announced.

she's lucky to have him. felix smiled sadly at the thought.

——

thirty minutes later, felix decided that it was time to leave.

"sorry guys but i have to leave now.." felix stood up and picked up his bag.

"whyyyy? chan's not yet hereeeeee!" a drunk hyunjin whined, hugging changbin by the arms.

"i still have things to do, i'll see you all soon!" he then signaled minho to come with him outside.

"lix take good care of yourself there for me okay?" minho hugged his brother.

"of course minho hyung." they hugged one last time before felix hopped into the car and drove away.

——

'FLIGHT 4419 SEOUL TO SYDNEY IS NOW BOARDING'

felix stood up and picked up his bag, before walking to his designated gate.

it took exactly 30 minutes before he could head to the aircraft.

——

as felix sat on his seat, he took out his earphones, so he could listen to music or watch something.

when he opened his phone, he just realized that it was already midnight.

meaning it's his birthday.

and the picture of chan on his lockscreen made his day happier.

the plane was still waiting for some passengers, so he decided to post on instagram.

( an: i'm changing the instagram post layout thingy so yea- )

——

leebok_ : see u soon <3comments disabled!

comments disabled!

——

it'll probably post tomorrow when he lands.

——

the end is nearing ya'll :(

btw if ur wondering what felix's lockcreen is, its this one :)

yes i edited that :')