Part 11

I hope you like this chapter, with all my love to you 🤎🤍

It was the day of the trip to Chiang Mai. It was just a weekend but Mrs. Jenny had packed as much luggage as for a week trip. Mix was excited, but not for the show in front of the bosses and false friends of his parents, but for the company of Earth. He hoped to have a chance to enjoy with him at the beautiful Chiang Mai. Mix loved that mountain environment, the contact with nature, etc.

While Earth helped the employees carry the luggage. In the van where they would go to the airport. Mix kept looking at Earth. Every time his eyes met, they kept smiling at each other like two teenagers in love ...

-Earth !!!

-Yes, Mr. Sahaphap

-I think we can go in one vehicle.

-As you order!!

-Jenny honey, hurry up or we'll be late for our flight.

-Wait for me !! I'm going right away. This weekend will be unforgettable. I'm sure you'll have fun Mix.

-Uhmmm, with your friends? I don't think so.

-MIX !!! I hope you behave on this trip, ok! His father told him.

-I can't assure you that

-Son we talked about, do it for me. Please?

-We'll see !! Mix settled into the back seats of the truck, although he wanted to sit next to Earth but it would be very suspicious.

Upon arriving in Chiang Mai, the settled into the luxurious resort where the integration would take place.

-Mix, it was somewhat bored to be around the people of society, it was a torture.

-Mix honey! You can go settle yourself in your room, later we will have a lunch. We wait for you later. Okay?

-Okay!! He responded with little encouragement.

-Mix son please, remember what we talked about a few days ago.

-Dad!!! Let me rest, I want to enjoy the place. Don't force me to do anything.

As he responded to his father, Earth beckoned to him, tried to shut him up. It was not the right way to address his father. He was trying to improve his relationship with his son. Well at least he was trying.

-See you at lunch, I'll go up to my room.

-Earth !! Could you accompany him?

-Yes sir, don't worry I'll make Mix go and behave.

-Earth, help me with the suitcase! Mix asked Earth.

Earth immediately followed Mix.

-Why are you behaving like this Mix?

-Behave how? he asked surprised. I've always been like this!!

-Your father is trying to be nice ... I thought you had changed a bit.

Earth was telling him as they walked the hallways to his room.

-You will scold me too. I thought you were different Earth.

-I don't scold you prince. I'm just trying to improve your relationship with your father. I thought you had changed a bit.

-Our relationship has been like this for years, don't expect it to change in a few months.

-This is your room.

-Thanks for helping me with the suitcase.

-Ok, I'll go settle in my room. I'll pick you up for lunch, ok. See you later.