Part 18

Finally this fanfic is back, I hope you like this chapter!

When Earth left the bathroom, he checked his cell phone and found several calls from Prim's cell phone. He immediately returned the call, perhaps it was information about Mix.

As soon as he returned the call Prim answered.

-Hello Prim

-Earth?

-Yes, it's me, did something happen to Mix? I had several calls from your number. Tell me what happened to him?

-Ahhh, he borrowed my cell phone to call you?? Why? What is going on between you two? They kicked you out of the mansion, right?

-These are things that don't concern you, you could tell Mix to answer his cell phone!

-Uhmmm, young Mix's cell phone is lost, we're still looking for it... well we'll keep looking for it tomorrow when it dawns, I think he lost it when he fell in the mansion's patio.

-I need to talk to him!

-He is not at home

-Where is him? Tell me!!!

-Uhmmm I think he is at the clinic, but I don't know which one.

Earth immediately hung up, he had to find out where Mix was and if his ankle had gotten worse.

So he decided to call Win, Mix's best friend.

Earth desperately walked from one side to the other in his room...

-Win, hi I'm Earth, Mix's bodyguard

-Ohhh, hello Earth

-Sorry for calling you so late, do you have any information about Mix? Somebody told me that he is in a clinic, what happened to him, is it his ankle?

-Calm down, I've already talked to him, they're just taking some X-rays and they preferred to let him rest there.

-Tell me which one, I'll go see him right away!!! Earth said desperately.

-Hey, it's nighttime I don't think you can see him now but I have a better idea, I know Mix's parents don't want you around, so Khao and I will go visit him tomorrow, we'll find a way for you to enter!! Win said excitedly.

-I appreciate it Win, you're the best!!

- Okay, rest now! Mix is ​​fine and he is in the best of hands. I think he is calmer in the clinic than in his house.

-I know!

-See you tomorrow!

-See you Earth

Earth just hoped he was okay and calm, he couldn't wait for morning to see him.

The next morning at the clinic...

Mix had woken up, the nurse helped him get up and take a shower, the medical round would come soon, he was just waiting for the doctor to discharge him.

He wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

As he settled back into his bed, there was a knock on the door. It was Dr Luke.

-Good Morning!!! How did my patient sleep? the handsome doctor asked with a beautiful and flirtatious smile (ahhh I imagine Dr Luke and that he makes me sigh, I love Luke, well I think everyone!!!)

-I'm feeling better! When can I go?

-Where do you think you're going so fast Mix, You still won't leave here, not without my permission!