About the prince and his bodyguard

I think there are quite a few of us who are looking forward A tale of thousand stars series. The Gmmtv is making us suffer with the long wait and its thousands of excuses for not launching it this year. Hopefully in 2021 (if we get to that year, that means if we are healthy until then), we can enjoy the series. While I wait patiently, I will write a small fanfic about this beautiful couple. the handsome Earth and the cute little Mix, this boy is super cute and together they have a beautiful chemistry.

I like to choose couples that are young, fresh and those who don't have a lot of fanfiction on wattpad. I actually searched and found a few stories about them.

This will be a romantic story between a millionaire and spoiled young man who falls in love with the least expected person. And his famous bodyguard who knows how to deal with those problematic boys ...Yes, we already know that from hate to love there are only a few steps.

This is a brief introduction of the characters:

Mix Sahaphap 23 years old. Veterinary student. The son is only one of the magnates of communications in Thailand and her mother is a famous host of a news channel in Thailand. He is passionate about animals but also like to party, going out with his friends, living his life to the fullest , cursing until saying no more , he does not mince words to say what he feels and what he thinks. He has a split personality in college, he appears to be the perfect son, you know to keep up appearances in the middle. While his friends are a riot ... he doesn't have a girlfriend, he doesn't believe in love .... well, let's say he doesn't really know what love is. His parents have tried to control him by all means, they have taken him to psychologists , psychiatrists, abroad to try to return him a more normal young man , so that he fits into the society in which he moves. Yes, to become the perfect son.

Earth Pirapat  27 years old. Expert in martial arts and self-defense. He works as a famous bodyguard and owns an academy. He is a coveted bachelor. He has a strong temperament, spoiled guys annoy him, but he knows how to handle them very well. His weakness are the motorcycles, traveling, enjoying life in the best way. He does not drink; he does not smoke. He believes in the quote "treat others like you want to be treated ... he likes challenges and this of taming the little prince that left him in charge will not be the exception.

I hope you like this new story, don't forget to leave me a comment and your vote!! you have available chapter 1