Part 1

Enjoy the 1st chapter, thanks for reading my fanfic  (Mix is a cutie!!)

-I'll do what they want ... I'm a star student, I'm almost a veterinarian ... but don't expect me to be the perfect son ... to the hell with being perfect, I'm not perfecta and I'll never be, I got tired of keeping appearances. I have to pretend to be his perfect son to their rich friends ... I must go to their boring parties, to speak in refined words ... it's just not me ... That's not Mix , the original. Just a clone, a bland copy... uhmmmm, I never want to be that one again. I won't go to the party tonight, If they want to go, they go alone, they do not need me. They have never done it...

Mix took the keys to his car and he crept out through one of the mansion's patios, yes, there was a lot of security but he knew how to escape, this time he wouldn't go out the back door. But through the front door. He would distract one of the fools guards and bam !!! Perfect escape, young Mix thought. Upon reaching the door, he distracted the guard by inventing that he had seen someone strange in that place and he escaped. However, while he was trying to get out he ran into something or someone.

- Auchhh !!! Who the fuck are you!!! Get out of my way. Mix said to the stranger in front of him

- Uhmmm , are you trying to escape, little prince? The handsome man told him.

-How did you call me ??? little prince? My name is Mix Sahaphap and yes I am rich, but I am no prince. Get out of my way now .... I'm in a hurry.

- Uhmmmm , I don't think your parents know that you are going out!

-What? You shouldn't mind, it's none of your business. Ahhhh, do you work for my parents?

-Yes, I'm your new bodyguard.

- Ahhh, good luck then!!! The boy slipped away and ran ... with such bad luck that the man was more agile than him and he caught him ...

- Let me go, you idiot ... you hurt me!

- Awww but how delicate prince. Do you want me to carry you home? Uhmmm

-You're an asshole. Let go of me now!!!

-You have a very dirty mouth to be a gentleman of society.

-Wash my mouth then .... Mix said and spat it out ....

- Uhmmmm I will have a lot of work with you, Earth took him by the arm, with some strength since the boy was very rebellious.

Let's go to your house your parents must be waiting.

Upon entering the house, Earth released the boy and this break from the strong grip of his hand.

- Auchh you hurt me, today will be your first and last day of work here.

-We'll see, little prince .... Suddenly they saw Mix's father enter, Mr. Sahaphap .

- Ohh , Mr Pirapat I see you met my only son Mix .

-Yes, sir, I've already had the pleasure of meeting him while he was trying to escape from home.

-What is he saying Mix?, Mix did you try to escape not to go to the party !!

-It's a lie dad, this guy is a liar.

- Mix please behave like an adult. This mr. is Earth Pirapat, he will be your bodyguard and personal defense instructor.

- Uhmmm you better give me a gun, I think it would be more useful than him ... he whispered.

-What did you say Mix ?? his father asked

-Nothing dad , it's a pleasure to meet you .... Mix said and he went to his room on the second floor of the mansion.

- Mix, son. Don't forget to get ready for the party tonight. It's with all the media, I hope you are presentable and please don't make us feel ashamed. Your mother's coworkers will be there ... I ask you that, do it for us...