Part 5

After tahta exhaustin day, Mix decided to take a long shower and change his clothes. Also , he went down to the kitchen for some warm milk ... it made him sleep better.

However, he did not want to wake anyone up to pour the glass. So he went down himself, barefoot as always. He was wearing a very comfortable baggy t-shirt and pants. His hair somewhat messy ...

He went to the kitchen, turned on the light and took the milk out of the refrigerator, when he closed it he saw a shadow pass into the living room that was adjacent to the kitchen.

-There's someone there? .... it's you Prim. Prim was the girl who stayed up late to  serve  them ...

He got no response but he was sure he saw someone.

He was afraid to go back to his room again so he decided to go to Earth's room.

-Earth, Mix called him as loud as he could, the other employees were sleeping. He didn't want to wake anyone up.

-Young Mix.

-Prim, fuck you scared me.

-Young Mix, I'm sorry. Earth's room is the last in the hall.

-Oiii, thanks you can go rest. See you tomorrow.

-Thanks young Mix.

Mix ran to the room that Prim had indicated. He didn't bother to knock on the door , he just entered the room.

He found a semi-naked Earth. He had just taken a shower and his towel was just covering the lower part of his body. His chest, abs and the v of his pelvis looked so radiant and irresistible.

Mix could hardly close his mouth, he was so impressed.

-Mix, are you ok?. What happened ?, why are you here? Earth was drying his hair with another towel. Mix begged that the towel that was around his waist wouldn't suddenly fall off.

-Ehhh what are you doing naked ... he said nervous, poor Mix touched his head

-I was taking a shower a few minutes before you came in, without knocking on my door.

-I know, I'm sorry. I was in the kitchen and I saw someone go into the living room, I swear I saw someone there ...

-What did you say? Suddenly Earth took off the towel and he was completely naked to which Mix reacted by turning around immediately.

-I'll check right away, stay in my room if you want, say Earth while he was wearing some clothes.

Mix could not articulate words, he was speechless after what he saw and it was not that he had not seen a totally naked man before, he was a man and he had seen his little mix many times but Earth's was a separate thing ...

-Mix. You come with me or you stay here.

-Ahhh I want to go back to my room.

-OK let's go.

Before leaving the room, Earth called the house's security  to check every corner.

Earth searched the small living room and kitchen, but he found nothing.

-They told me they didn't find anyone on the cameras either. Come on, I'll check your room and make sure all the windows are closed. Don't worry.

- Maybe I imagined it.

- Don't worry I'll take you to your room, Earth took him by the wrist and took him upstairs

Immediately when they entered little Corgie Bach began to bark, he did not recognize Earth.