Chapter 1 | Suadela

"I need more Flo, please," I cry desperately as I clutch her hand.

"What do you need these potions for anyways," Flo demanded angrily as she flicked her dark silky waves over her shoulder, dark eyes flashing.  "You're not back with them, are you?  You said you were over them, that you were over men," she pouted prettily.

I sighed and closed my eyes, begging the Moon Goddess for patience.  "You know what I need them for, I told you," I said impatiently, hand on hip.

"Yes, yes," she said dismissively as she waved her hand as if shooing away a bothersome fly.  "You claimed that you would become Alpha and I would be Luna.  Your Luna.  That we would take over the pack and rule together, side by side."

I nodded, happy that she was agreeing with me.

She sighed.  "Well..?"

"Well what..?"

"Are you going to come in or just stand there all day?"

I stepped inside, scarlet heels clacking against the mosaic of the coatroom's floor.  

"Come on then," she said.  She took my hand and led me down the familiar twists and turns to her bedroom.  "There, that's better, isn't it," she murmured as she sprawled herself across the black silk sheets.

"Yes, it certainly is," I murmured.

"But," she added.  "You are spending far more time with your exes than me," she finished.  "How is that necessary?  This was your idea, you wanted this.  I'm starting to think that wasn't your intention at all, that you're just using me," she cried as her large, dark brown eyes brimmed with tears.

"You know that's not true," I murmured as I leaned in to kiss her velvety cheek.  "Should I convince you," I whispered against her lips.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she leaned into me, dark lashes fluttering as they cast shadows over her rosy cheeks.  "Yes," she breathed distractedly as she pulled me closer.

I leaned into her, pulling her closer as I bit her plump lower lip.  She gasped, and I took the opportunity to explore her mouth.

I pulled her black silk top until it ripped and gently pushed her down on the bed.  "You know I only have eyes for you," I whispered as I ground my core against hers and took a nipple in my mouth.  I gently scraped my teeth over the erect pink bud as she stripped me of my red satin dress, are mouths never leaving one another's.

Soon clothes were being flung to the floor between kisses.

"Suadela," she groaned as I began to pump my fingers into her drenched core.  "You don't know what you do to me.

I did, and I loved it.

Instead of answering, I switched my mouth to her other breast as I tugged at the other nipple hard.

She squeaked, hips automatically jerking in time with my fingers, meeting thrust for thrust.  "Harder," she moaned as she tugged at my messy red hair.

I obliged, picking up my speed as my fingers drove themselves into her convulsing core.

She clutched at the black silk of her sheets, moaning nonstop.  "Fuck!  Suadela, I'm going to---"

She froze, then her back arched, looking towards the ceiling, as she opened her mouth to let out a silent scream as she clawed at the sheets.

I smirked against her breast.  It was too easy with her.

_______

"Thanks again babe," I murmured as we lay in her bed after, cuddling and kissing one another.

"Of course my love.  Anything for you.  A-and I'm sorry about before," she said as she looked down in embarrassment, cheeks a dusky rose to match her swollen nipples glistening with my saliva.

"My pleasure," I purred.  "Now, I believe it's my turn..."

Her eyes lit up and she nodded eagerly as she kissed her way down my body.  It was far too easy I thought as I let out a breathy moan.  She was like a puppy, desperate for attention and eager to please.  I loved it.

Once she had kissed, nipped and licked her way from my neck to my core, she began to tentatively lap at my folds, eyes on me as she looked for approval.

"Is this good," she asked shyly.

I grabbed her hair and forced her to bury her face in my core,  "Deeper," I demanded as I ground into her.  she immediately began to thrust her fingers into me as she lapped at my core like her familiar would milk.

I mercilessly ground myself into her face until I began to feel myself tremble.

"Goddess, yes," I cried as I flung my head back, clutching her hair painfully tight as I rode my high.

I was still shaking as she kissed her way up body, back to my lips.

"Ready for round two," she purred as I lay there, a sweaty, panting mess.

"Always."

_______

"I'll see you again soon," I promised at the door.  "Thank you so much for you're help!  Everything's there?"

"Yes, of course my love!  There's the Witch's Brew, Minerva's Weave, Dragon's Breath and Peitho," she said as she handed me an intricately carved silver and yew box, imbedded with moonstones.  "Only a small amount of Peitho is needed though.  And don't forget to add a hair before you administer it."

"Yes, of course," I say with a forced smile as I do my best to hide my impatience.

"You'll be back soon, won't you," she asks suddenly as her arm flashes forward, her nails digging into my wrist.  "I would miss you terribly if I didn't see you too long."  She gently brushed her thumb over my nipple as she leaned into me.  "I know you would miss me too."

"Of course I would!  I'll be back before you know it."

Her eyes flashed dangerously.  "Good.  Make sure that you don't forget or become...busy again," she hissed as her nails dug into my flesh further, causing me to grit my teeth.  "You wouldn't want me to start thinking the rumors are true..."

"Of course my love," I said as I reached out and stroked her face.  "Soon I will rise."

Her lips thinned at that, nostrils flaring.  "We.  We will rise," she hissed.

"Yes, of course my little minx.  Like I could ever leave you."

Like the sun coming out from behind the clouds, her smile was back as if it had never left.  "Good.  Now go before I decide we need a round seven," she teased as she pulled her nails from my flesh.

I leaned in and kissed her before turning around to leave.

It was time to have some fun with a little man-stealing tramp.

A/N: What do you think of Flo?

What do you think of Saudela's and Flo's relationship?

VOTE | COMMENT | LIKE | ADD | SHARE | FOLLOW

STAY SAFE | HAVE A GREAT DAY