Chapter 2 | Leila

I woke up with a sharp pain in my neck as the sound of locks broke through my light sleep.  The heavy metal door slammed against the concrete wall.

There was a large, ornate, king size bed opposite.  When had that gotten here?

"Miss me," Suadela purred as she sashayed into the room, all red hair, pale skin and black silk.

I refused to answer.  

She tutted at that, shaking her head at me mockingly.  "Now this just won't do.  Let's have some fun, shall we?"

"Darling, come here," she called over her shoulder.

I heard running, then Romulus was at the door.  He looked terrible.

"Yes my love," he panted.  I frowned at that as I took in his appearance

His skin was deadly pale and clammy.  He had lost weight, and it looked as if he hadn't slept or eaten in days.

"What have you done to him you bitch?"

The next thing I knew, my cheek was stinging and he looked borderline rabid as Suadela held him back.

"Romulus..."

"How dare you talk to my Luna like that," he demanded, eyes flashing as he strained against Suadela's hold as her blood-red nails dug into his arms.  I watched, wide-eyed, as he continued spewing venom my way, a deranged look on his face.  Saudela was smirking at me from over his shoulder as he yelled for the next ten minutes or so.  "And I never want to hear you saying my name again, rogue," he spat.

"Love," she cooed as she gently rested her hand on his arm, red nails glinting ominously under the light of the single lightbulb's glare.

"I'm sorry my love," he cried immediately as he got down on his knees, burying his face against her stomach.  "I know it's hard to see your sister treated like this." 

"Sister," I whispered, thoroughly confused.  What drugs was he on?  We looked nothing alike.

They both ignored me, as if I wasn't even there.  

"It is," she agreed in a trembling voice as she stroked his hair back from his face.  He looked up at her adoringly.

"I love you Suadela," he murmured.

I felt my heart clench at that.  He was beyond my reach now.  Where were Remus and Coinin?

"Why don't we," she whispered something in his ear.

He looked up at her with hooded eyes.  "Here," he rasped.  His pants immediately began to tent.

"Of course," she purred.  "Don't you think it will be fun?  We could,"  she whispered something else into his ear as he let out a low, tortured groan that left her smirking.  She cupped him through his pants as she continued to whisper to him, eyes on me.

"Yes, let's do that," he eagerly groaned.

She pulled him over to the bed as she pulled the navy blue silk robe off of him as he did the same with her candy apple red one.

My eyes widened in disbelief.  They wouldn't.  Not here in front of me.

Apparently, they would.

He immediately latched onto a breast, sucking hard as he teased the other nipple with his fingers.  She began to gently stroke his member, which immediately grew even harder as it rose to attention.

His eyes never left her and hers never left mine.

He began to thrust himself into her hand like a horny dog, but she pulled away with a smirk as he lifted his head to protest with a sad little whimper.  He was clammier and sweatier than ever as he whimpered again as he attempted to pull her hand back to him.  Ignoring him, she yanked him down so that his lips crashed against hers.

I looked at the ceiling, only to realize it was a mirror and I had an even more detailed view.  I struggled against my binds as he began to thrust into her wildly, growls and groans coming from him as she wrapped her legs around him and dug her nails into his back.

What kind of deranged psycho was I dealing with..?

"Coinin," I thought desperately.  "Remus?"

Nothing.  Just a dead silence that left me feeling alone and very much afraid.

"Can either of you hear me?"

I paused, waiting with bated breath.

"Romulus," I thought, out of desperation.

He didn't twitch, didn't pause, showed no sign that he had heard me.

Instead, he flipped her over and entered her once more as I tried to close my eyes.  Why wouldn't they close?  What had that witch done to me?

The air felt warm, heavy and moist, like before a storm in the Amazon rainforest.  It smelled nothing like the rain though.  It had an iron tang to it, like one would smell on the battlefield, along with something sickly sweet.

I desperately met her eyes, hoping for relief as she smirked at me.

There would be no relief, no mercy, not from her.

"Remus, Coinin," I thought desperately.  Why wouldn't they respond - couldn't they hear me?  And why was my wolf silent.  I felt so very alone.

He picked up his pace, then brought his hand down, causing my eyes to widen.  "You like that, don't you babe," he growled, sounded more animalistic by the second.

She moaned in response.  

He brought his hand down on her other cheek as he began to pound into her in earnest.  The sound of their wet skin slapping against each other filled the room, along with growls, panting, moaning and screaming.  Their bed shook ominously, bits of dust and debris falling from the force.

She began to meet each thrust, her eyes never leaving me, a smirk painted across her face as vivid as the poisonous red lipstick she wore.  "I-I'm going to come," he groaned as he picked up his pace still more.

The air was heavy with musk, sweat and their juices, the bed creaking beneath them.  "Faster," she demanded, digging her nails into his arm.  "Yes, fill me with your child," she panted.

What?  but they weren't mates...

He was a blur as he slammed into her, again and again.  Suddenly, they both stilled and howled with their release.  As soon as he came, he was slamming into her once more, a dazed look in his eyes, sweat coating their bodies.  It seemed to go on for hours as I lay there, trembling and teary.

What must have been hours later, he collapsed against her, their juices dripping down their thighs.  "Ready for round two," he panted.

Round two?  Was he drugged?!

"Of course," she purred, eyes once more on me.  "Always"

My eyes widened in horror as he began to thrust into her once more.

A/N:  What do you think of Suadela and Romulus?  

What do you think Suadela has done to Romulus and Leila?  

What do you think will happen next?

VOTE | COMMENT | LIKE | ADD | SHARE | FOLLOW

STAY SAFE | HAVE A GREAT DAY