Chapter 5 | Leila

By the time she was done with me, my stomach ached and there was a pool of blood beneath me.

"That was great," Suadela purred as she lazily stretched very much like a lioness that had just fed well.  "I think you deserve a reward."

My eyes widened in disbelief.  She was just going to let me go like that?

"Romulus, fetch the doctor to patch her up."

He nodded as he quickly made his way into the hallway while I lay there, sweating and gasping for breath, coated in her juices.

"Thank you," I croaked warily.  Perhaps she no longer needed me.

"Of course darling," she purred as she played with my hair. "Then we can continue where we left off.  That will be fun, won't it," she said as she began to massage my sensitive breasts.

"What," I cried as I squirmed in her hold, attempting to escape.

My belly suddenly felt as though it was filled with burning hot led.  The feeling quickly spread from there as I clawed at the sheets, desperate to escape the pain.

"What's happening," I whispered.

"Oh good, it's starting to work.  Go to sleep for now," she crooned as she waved a bottle under my nose.

My eyes began to feel heavy as sleep pulled me under.

Would this nightmare never end?

________

I woke to hear voices murmuring in the hallway.

"...Lost too much blood, too malnourished.  She needs her rest Luna," a man's voice rasped.

A loud slap could be heard as her hand cracked across the man's face.  "She's fine," she hissed.  "I know what she needs."  She took a deep breath. "get me Vi," she murmured as I heard cloth rustling.

"Y-yes, Luna."  A pause, then, "What does the Alpha have to say about this?  Luna?"

"He is in agreement.  Now do as I say or I shall replace you with someone who will."

"Yes Luna."

Heavy footsteps slowly shuffled away.

I made sure that I hadn't moved at all and steadied my breathing as I heard heals clacking closer.  There was a pause, where I fought with everything in me to stay still, despite the sudden urge to sneeze.

"I'll fix this," she murmured.

Who was she talking to..?

I felt her gently caress my stomach, her cool hand and the gentle massage soothing.

"Leila," she whispered close to my ear.  "I know you're awake."  I felt the bed dip as she lay down next to me, hand now massaging higher and higher until it reached just under my heavy breasts.

My eyes flashed open in an instant.

"There she is," she purred as she fondled a breast, tweaking the nipple before continuing.  "I missed you.  Did you miss me?"  I slowly looked around the room, realizing that it was just the two of us.

I opened my mouth, but was only able to make an odd sort of buzzing sound which left me in agony,

"Shh, don't strain yourself my love. She reached over me grab a steaming bowl of what smelled like chicken broth, a small, rosy nipple brushing my lower lip as she slowly brought that, and a mug of herbal tea closer to me.

If I didn't know better, I would have thought she was hoping I would initiate part two.

Right, that would happen.

"Here my love," she cooed.  She propped me up against some pillows before she turned back to the food.

I reached for the broth but she just shook her head and handed me the herbal tea first, red waves seeming to flow around her pale face like my lost child's blood.  I shuddered at the memory.

"Here," she repeated more firmly.  "This will help you feel better." she held the silvery mug to me, the smell of strange spices and herbs leaving me feeling lethargic, almost drugged.  The next thing I knew, I had finished the oddly light drink.

It bubbled as it went down, leaving a slightly smoky, almost acrid, aftertaste in it's wake.  There was the thick, cloying sweetness of honey, and beneath it, the bitterness of the herbs accompanied by the bite from the spices.

"Good girl," she murmured.

My head felt heavy, as it decided to rest against her breasts.  The pale creamy swells peaked with those rosy buds looked so tempting in that moment.  Catlike, my tongue lazily reached out to lap at the nearest bud.

I yelped as I felt her pulling my head up by my hair, whimpering at the pain, my eyes still trained on her breasts.

"Broth first," she said firmly.  "Then we can have a little..dessert," she purred.

I huffed, pouting, as she brought the bowl closer.  She sat up, bringing me with her, before bringing the bowl back over.

I eagerly grabbed the bowl, nearly spilling it.  Letting out a low, husky chuckle, she gently took the bowl back and began to feed me.  It was quiet for the next ten minutes, the only sounds the scraping of the spoon against the bowl and shuffling of cloth.

Soon I was done.

In a trance, I once more began to reach for those stiff peaks, beckoning like Siren's of yore.  

"Not yet love," she murmured," as she pulled out three containers.  "Don't make me tie you down and punish you."

I rubbed my thighs together at that.

"Mmm, you'd like that, wouldn't you," she murmured as she began to massage an oily substance into my breasts, starting at the outside and working her way towards the nipples in a clockwise manner.

My nipples tightened in response, the liquid heat in my stomach seeming to build as my nipples leaked.

She finished by paying extra care to my nipples, before turning down south and giving it the same treatment.  By the time she was done, I was a writhing mess, panting, hair everywhere.

"Right," she murmured.  "Tied it is."

She pulled that same damned rope seemingly from thin air before tying me in the same manner as the first time.

She quickly moved onto the next substance, a thick, blue-green cream that seemed to glow slightly.  She applied it in the same exact way, before following it up with an electric green lotion than shimmered like it had gold dust and crushed pearls in there.

Once done, she took a silk towel and wiped away the creams, starting with by breasts, then down further.

"Now that that's finished," she murmured as she practically threw everything onto the nearby nightstand.  "Where were we..?

A/N: Why do you think Suadela is now visiting Leila on her own like this?

What do you think was in the tea and broth?

Do you think Suadela will keep her word?

As always, any votes, comments and adds are appreciated!  Make sure to follow me for the latest news and updates!

VOTE | COMMENT | LIKE | SHARE | FOLLOW | ADD

STAY SAFE | HAVE A GREAT DAY