Chapter 3 | Leila

Quick Autor's Note/Shout out/Dedication: I wanted to thank XXRed_Roses for my gorgeous new covers for my Mates with Triplets and Mates with Three Giant Beasts trilogies!  Make sure to check her stuff out, she's very talented.

Thanks again @XXRed_Roses - you're the best hon! XOXO

_______

It went on for hours.

He was an animal possessed, seemingly never sated.  It seemed as if the more times he had her, the more he wanted her.  All she had to do was stroke his arm or coo his name and he was hard again, dripping with precum as he panted after her like a rabid dog.

They were both red and dripping with sweat as he thrust into her once more.  Forced to watch, I had finally realized what she had drugged me with.  She had laced my food with Silver Poppy.  It was a tasteless powder that would cause one's body to not respond once it had taken affect.

It contained Lethe water, Lotus Flower, Siren's tears and Silver Moly brewed in water from the river Styx.  Just where was she getting all of these illegal potions,  brews and other items?  Who would be foolish enough to help her?

My eyes were red, dry and itchy as I strained to close them.

Since my eyes must have been open when the Silver Poppy had taken affect, that was the way that they would stay for anywhere from one to fourteen days depending on the dose.

With a roar, he came inside of her, hips jerking as he filled her once more before he collapsed and passed out, still buried in her to the hilt.  She stretched, purring in satisfaction as she gently stroked his back while he let out a loud snore and nuzzled his head against her breast as he clutched onto her.

"Did you have fun watching our show," she taunted.  "I know I had fun."

"What do you think you will get out of this," I demanded hoarsely as I weakly struggled against my restraints.

"What I deserve," she hissed.  "What was mine to begin with!  What you stole, what you'll now pay for."

I jerked back at her tone.  She began to play with his hair as she closed her eyes and breathed in, then out.

"I have decided to let you become my incubator for now," she said.

"You mean you have no choice but to have me bear their children," I hissed, eyes flashing.

"Yes...for now.  Once my...friend finishes her latest potion, you will no longer be necessary however.  Thankfully."

My eyes widened at that.  What was she going on about?  

She shoved Romulus off of her suddenly, smoothing her hair before she suddenly rose from the bed.  Romulus whimpered and reached for her in his sleep until Suadela impatiently shoved a pillow into his arms.  he relaxed as he cuddled with the pillow, nuzzling it.

She hobbled her way over to me, brandishing a pair of scissors.  "I'll need more hair by the way," she said nonchalantly as she clipped a chunk of hair off, ripping some strands out with the dull scissors as she did.  "I'm nearly out of the potion."

"What are you planning," I demanded.

She pressed her lips into a thin line, refusing to answer.  "You've had a miscarriage," she said abruptly instead of answering.  "I will have to have you impregnated once more."

"What," I whispered in horror.

"Yes.  I suppose I should have fed you in hindsight," she shrugged.  "Not to worry," she added.  "I'm sure Romulus will be willing to sleep with both of us.  I will need an heir after all."

I stared at her wide-eyed.  "You're crazy," I whispered in horror.  "Why can't you just bother your mate?"

"My mate is long dead and out of the way," she said as she examined her nails, bored.  "He was merely a weak human, not even an important one.  The Moon Goddess was obviously mistaken."

"W-what?"

"He was fun to play with before I was forced to get rid of him.  He was in the way and far too clingy," she shuddered.

No wonder she was crazy. 

"Now, I'm going to have dinner with my mate.  Not to worry, I'll make sure to send up some gruel, rogue," she smirked.  "Don't worry, we'll be back in a few days.  I'll need you both fed and rested if I want strong pups,"  She patted my stomach gently before she left, leaving him lying there.

"Oh," she said, turning at the door.  "I wouldn't try anything with him.  The potion will stay with him for at least two weeks.  My friend is good at what she does after all.  She is the best."

She slammed the door shut and I heard beeping and half a dozen clicks from the locks before the click of her heels slowly sounded as they faded.

My eyes immediately zeroed in on Romulus.  He lay there in all his naked glory, covered in a mix of their sweat and juices as he hugged the pillow to his chest possessively.  My eyes once more filled with tears.

Where were Coinin and Remus?  Why weren't they here?

Maybe I should try contacting them again, I thought suddenly, eyes brightening at the idea.

"Coinin?  Remus?  Are you there, I need you..."

I waited a minute for them to respond.  

Then another minute.  

Nothing.

Just silence.

"R-Remus..?"

There was no response, just a buzzing slowly starting, like that of a group of vengeful Murder Hornets.

"Coinin," I thought.  I paused, wondering if they were to far away to hear.  I shook my head.  No, that shouldn't affect it.  It may be harder to speak to one another and take a while to reply, but it would still be possible.

"What should we do Elisheva?"

I was greeted by yet more silence as my eyes widened in horror as I began to understand what was happening.  Elisheva was weak from not being let out to exercise, the drugs and not being fed enough while she had drained herself trying to heal us.

I was on my own, alone with nothing but my thoughts chaotically swirling through my mind for company.  I would have to save myself if I wanted my freedom.

I reached for my stomach as I felt my body racked with pain.  Or I attempted to at least, still tied and my body mostly frozen from the Silver Poppy.  I let out an ear-piercing scream that woke Romulus.  He immediately shot up in  bed, looking around wildly.

I thrashed against my restraints as the iron tang of blood filled the air.  Something warm gushed from me as I looked down in horror.

Was I having another miscarriage?  How?  Suadela had said that I had already lost my baby...

"L-Leila," he called faintly.  "Leila!"

I must be dreaming.

I attempted to curl around my stomach, as if to keep the baby safe, where it belonged.  "No," I moaned as I felt more blood and fluid gush from me.  A slight pressure made it's presence known before something slightly larger escaped.

I gasped, tears streaming down my face as darkness closed in on me.  Something blurred towards me before I was pulled under, letting the darkness embrace me with open arms.

A/N: Do you think Leila will be able to contact Remus and Romulus?  

Where do you think Leto and Ernouf are?

Do you think Leila will be forced to rescue herself?

VOTE | COMMENT | LIKE | ADD | FOLLOW | SHARE

STAY SAFE | HAVE A GREAT DAY