The Ride To Hell

After what felt like years in the back of a cramped trunk. The smell of a french whore house and hard core drugs, i tried to free my hands for the threaded thick rope to no avail. I felt the car come to stop thinking that we were where he wanted us to be. I quickly got into the postion that he originally put me in to make it look like i was cooperating with whatever task he had in store for me.

        I heard him make his way towards the trunk.

"get out" he said firmly. I tried my best to get out of the cramped up trunk alone. he stood there in the cold spring Mid-night sky agitated and twichy.

"What the hell is taking so long?!' he yelled to me with force.

"I am stuck. The car is too small for my legs." I said over my stutters. Afraid of his physical response more rather than verbal.

He cursed to himself then softly but violently grabbed my arm. like what you do to a young child when they do not behave.

making my way out of the trunk with one arm being grabbed for "assistance" i had finally gotten out of the car with no physical damage.

Since it was past Mid-Night, no one could see us going into the large secluded house. i woulld have tried to make a break for it but i was afraid of falling and being caught..

He took me into a small room in the house and asked for my hands. he cut the rope. I looked up at him with concern and hopefulness. he looked back.

"Don't get the wrong idea...I'm not letting you go but I'm not going to treat you like some prisoner at Alcatraz.

"Thanks.." I replied in confusion.

"Take off your clothes." he said demandingly.

I did as i was told but feeling not feeling proud of what was about to happen.

hat was about to happen. he took off his shirt..then his shoes..his pants..then his boxers.

He layed me down in the middle of the large bed to get on top of me. As he started thrusting, i started to sob.

I was being raped.

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR THE  LONG DELAY IN MY BOOK. HERE IS THE NEXT REVEALING PART!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!