The Big Decision

It's been 12 weeks since i had told my parents about the incident with Zach and discovered that i was pregnant. Zach and I have tried to decide together on the future of the infant inside of me. The big decision is a hard decision.
I've tried to talk to my parents about what i should do but, they continue to tell me that it is my decision.
I've been going to work, but am not able to lift the heavy boxes like i was able to do twelve weeks ago.
I sit in my bedroom with my laptop talking to Zach on Facebook.
Zach: I told you, Andrea. I would like to keep our child..not a good way that she or he came here but there is no turnin back.
Me: I wouldn't like to give my child up for adoption, but if it's best for it then it's what i, as the mother should do
Zach: She's mine too Andrea...

At this point i honestly did not know what was best for my child. Adoption vs. Keeping her.

I logged off to get ready for my doctor's appointment to check up on how the baby is doing.
Zach calls.
"What are you doing?" He asks with concern in his voice.
"Going to the doctor's to see how the baby is doing.."
Did i want Zach to come if he asked?
"Can i come, please?"
I paused.
"Please, Andrea..please"

I checked in with my parents and they said that Zach was able to come to the doctor's appointment.
We left slightly early to go and pick up Zach.
As he got into our mini van, Zach sat in the furthest back seat with me.
"Hello Zach." My mother calmy said.
"Hi" Zach responded simply but respectfully. My mother nodded.
"How are you, Andrea?" He looked at me then looked down at my belly.
Since i was a petite teenage girl and being twelve weeks pregnant there was already a baby bump.
He reached for my belly and started to rub it.
I looked at him in the eyes feeling comfortable yet confused. Could i really start to develop feelings for someone who kidnapped me and raped me and THEN get me pregnant?
He looked back up at me, waiting for the response to the question he had asked moments ago.
"I'm okay" i said with a smile as i put my hand over his.
Can i really start to have special feelings for Zach?
Should I feel this way?