The Talk

I quickly got dressed to the thought of my freedom but at the same time i was worried. What if Zach thinks i WANT to abandon him? What if he intentionally tries to talk me out of it.
I knew now to keep my guard up.
I went into the kitchen to the smell of fresh pancakes and bacon. I looked unto the large wooden table to find fresh smelling strawberries and pineapples on skewers. And Zach. By the stove top making eggs to finalize his breakfast creation.
"Good morning sleeping beauty." He says with a smile. "How'd you sleep?"
Still amazed at Zach's creation.
"Peacefully" I answered.
He sat me down with a plate for me and stared in my eyes as i began to chow down the food.
"The food is great!"
"Thank you. I remember how much you said you liked pancakes."
"You remebered my favorite Color too."
"Pink" we said simultaneously. I laughed. He stared.
"Did you get my note this morning?"
I smiled.
"Yes. What is it that was such a surprise?"
He looked at me mysteriously.
"Well the breakfast was one and...i am letting you go. What i did to you was completely unnecessary and i sincerely apologize. Will you forgive me?
Did he really let me go? I couldn't control my enthusiasm.
"Yes i forgive you but what will i tell my parents...my friends?
"I thought about that and i have this for you." Zach handed me an envelope. It was an airport ticket into a local campfire location thats marked for last saturday to today.
"Wow thank you i-" i started to feel woozy with all the excitement and felt something come up.
"Im sorry. Please excuse me." I ran into the bathroom and hovered over the toilet.
"Are you okay?" Zach asked
"Yeah, im sorry but really. Thank you." He smiled.
"Im ready when you are."
I couldn't resist so i kissed my index finger and touched Zach's cheek. He held on for a long time and kissed my hand.
"Are you ready to go?"