Back and forward in time

" What are you doing?! Let me go! HELP ME!! SOMEONE HELP ME! Please!!

Four hours Earlier

"So can you come?" Asked my friend Melanie. Zachary cross, the most popular guy in school was having a senior party this weekend.

"Yeah, but I would have to come half way through the party because my mom will be working till eight." I said sadly

" Aww..okay. Well I'll be waiting!" She said.

Present

" Shut up you stupid bitch!" *slap* I whimpered softly so that I wouldn't get hit again.

I couldn't see his face but he was tall and bulky with a ski mask and a black baseball cap

He threw me into the trunk of his car, tied my hands together and ducked taped my mouth shut.

"If I hear one fucking word or scream from you, I'll kill you."

After that. I didn't say not a damn word till we arrived where ever he was taking me.

Four hours Earlier

A little while after my mother got home, I texted Melanie to tell her I was about to get ready and should be at the party in an hour.

I took a shower and got dressed. After I was done get dressed I curled my jet black hair then put it in a ponytail. Then i put on my leather boots with with my leather jacket.

I got a text from Melanie saying she was here and to come outside.

"Ooo. You lookin sexy giirl!!"

"Thanks." I said threw laughter

We were silent for most of the car ride but Melanie decided to kill the silent before I did.

"So. You know what I heard earlier today?" She was smiling through her words. I was curious

"What did you hear?" I asked cautiously. She looked at me.

"That Zach likes you."

I was blushing. How could the most cutest guy in school like me? It seemed to unreal.