Morning of somber

The next morning, i felt sore and in complete regret, somber or how I even got in this odd and confusing position. I tried to slowly and calmly get out of massively large bed without awakening the man laying next to me. As I was allmost free and out of rage for any chance he could have had, to grab me. With my feet coming from under the stainless bright white sheet almost able to stand, he violently jerked my arm back towards his way leaving a small but large bruise.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going Drea?! He said my name..

"How do you know my name?" I said shakingly but fierce

"That didn't answer my question!"

 I could tell that he was getting fustrated with me. I knew i had to fight back if i wanted to get back home to my family.

"I was going to the bathroom to freshen up.." Once again speaking over my stutters. He smiles at me like I was the gazelle and he was the lion bout to pounce among his prey.

He responds with a nod and motions for me to leave the room. I go into the bathroom and I look into the mirror. Pity...drowsy and a now broken thing is all I see. I grabbed a piece of tissue alongside of the shiny toilet seat and wipe off my now messed up mascara and eye liner from crying.

Before I left the bathroom, I realized that I had to pee. Right when I was about to sit down, the man...who I assume is a teenager, busts into the bathroom.

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU TAKE SO FUCKING LONG ALL THE FUCKING TIME?!"

I whimper out of fear of his deep fearful voice and simply ran passed him and sat back down on the bed. I cradle my body with my knees practically touching my face. What seemed to be out of nowhere, the man nears me and slaps me right across the face. I began to sob, but before I could even let a single teardrop fall, he tells me "Don't you dare start to cry...if you do, it'll be a lot worse." So I did not cry. He turns around and hands me a plate of food. At first, I refused to even touch the plate but I can not even lie...it looked pretty good. I took a bit of the fluffy pancakes that layed lonely on the solid white plate.

After I finished eating, the man stared at me from the miniature couch next to his bed, where I was sitting. I decided to ask him the question that I tried asking in the beginning...he still had on the ski mask.

"Who are you?" I asked shyly. he stared at me for a quick second and seemed to gather his thoughts before reveling himself to me. He took off the ski mask and nothing but shock ran across my face.

"Zach?"