Damn

After working for "Costco" for a few weeks, i tried excruciatingly hard to forget about what Zach had put me through. The bruises on my face were healing fast.
    As i was beginning my shift on an early Saturday morning, i felt a tap on my shoulder. When i turned around i could not believe my eyes. It felt like forever since i had seen Zach.
"Hey, i didn't know you worked here." He said with a sly smile.
"It wasn't your business to know." I said with a grimace
He backed away slowly.
"You're still mad aren't you?" The words came out across from the emtions of proudness and guilt.
At this point i was furious
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN AM I STILL MAD?! I CAN BARELY LOOK AT YOU! YOU PUT ME THREW HELL ONE MONTH AGO. I STILL HAVE BRUISES FROM YOU SMACKING ME AROUND LIKE I WAS A FUCKIN RAG DOLL! the words wouldn't stop pouring out of me. "I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN HAPPIER WHEN YOU LET ME GO. I COULDN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF THAT HELL!
He stood their. Shocked.
Foe the time being in the mysterious house, the memory of the first day had no intention of leaving my mind. That was the most scarring part of it all. The rest seemed like a day dream yet a nightmare.
"I don't understand why we couldn't have just talked things out and that way we could have a potential connection." At thos point i was sobbing between my thoughtful words.
Zach listened.
My boss walked passed with a sincere curiosity upon her face but continued to walk away into the workers' lounge.
" i'm sorry. I'M SORRY OKAY?!" Zach punched the middle shelf i had stocked moments ago. He looked at me with fear in his eyes but his body language read another tention that i could not idenify.
"I dare you to hit me. This time i will NOT back down from you!" I said sternly.
He walked upon me but knew right away that he was making a mistake.
He backed out of the large store and never looked back.
It had seemed that i had been holding my breathe the entire argument with Zach. I let out an enormous sigh of relief and quietly and calmly picked up the items that fell when Zach felt frustrated.
When i was almost done i felt like throwing up.
Before i could even assure my illness...the feeling was that i was going to vomit. It had quickly filled the floor and would not stop spilling out of me. My boss rushed over to calm my nerves and help me up.
"Someone grab a mop! Now!"
Hon, are you okay?" She asked soothingly
I looked at her with kindness.
"Thank you. I'm fine."
She stared at me.
"Was that your boyfriend?"
"No." I responded simply.
"Okay" she said with a small smile. She touched my shoulder soothingly.
"You're so young...please be careful."
Those words took a toll on my pschie-ness. Could it be possible that I'm pregnant?