19. remember me forever

a/n:

chapter photo from Pinterest.com

thank you so much for 13.5k reads, that's absolutely mind blowing to me. thank you for all the love on this story <3

Make sure you follow me so you can get updates and announcements from me :)

tw: guns, mentions of blood/injury, drug use

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Quietly shutting the door behind her, Penelope sighs and sets her bags down next to the door. She stares blankly at the walls as she kicks her shoes off. She has been twisted with worry and dread ever since you and Spencer's disappearance. Two long days with no leads, no new information, nothing. The team and her are stuck in one place, unable to reach either of you. This very thought has tormented her for the past 48 hours.

Penelope heads to your room once more. Since both of your disappearances, she spends a lot of time looking at your stuff and just being near your items to feel closer to you. She hasn't known you for long, but in the time that she has known you, she knows that you are one of her best friends and losing you is not an option.

She wishes everyday that she can finally get the chance to live with you for once. With your first kidnapping, going to Las Vegas, and now this second kidnapping, she hasn't once gotten the experience of what it is like to live with you.

As she trails her fingers over your many things, she finally lands on the picture she has been dwelling on for the past few days. It's your homecoming picture with Spencer. She has been analyzing it a lot, wondering if your disappearance is her fault. She did contact the police, and yet, you both are still missing. Rationally, she knows it's not her fault.

But she still feels like it is.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"God, I'm just having so much fun! I never want this to end." Kendra muses as she circles around you. You originally thought Kendra would go for physical torture. Instead, Kendra has decided to psychologically torture you and Spencer. You weren't sure which was worse.

"Where is Spencer?" You spit, the sound of the new chains that hold you down echo in the room. Yesterday, Tony escorted Spencer out of the garage and hasn't returned yet.

"Doesn't matter." She smiles. "All that matters, is that he is with me now. Everything is balanced, just like it should be. Don't you feel it, Y/N? The balance, the sudden wave of perfectness that has washed over the world?" She rambles, her smile beaming and taking over her face. She talks with her arms, waving them about as she does so. You look up at her, unamused.

"I think I know why you don't feel it." Kendra begins. "You are what is holding down the perfect balance in the world. It's you." She points at you with envy.

"Kendra. Please don't do this." You panic, knowing what her ulterior move is right now.

"You know I have to." She fake frowns all while still circling you. She trails the broad of your shoulders and back with the barrel of her gun while doing so.

While standing behind you, you feel the chains around you fall and clatter onto the ground. You hear Kendra behind you announce to Tony to come get you.