F i v e

The trip to the research facility was an anxiety filled one.

The creature finally introduced himself as Ultron, a creation of Tony Stark, who was planning on destroying his creator. It was all very. . . Frankenstein. Lorna though as Ultron continued his tale until they reached the facility.

Somewhat expecting Strucker to be standing inside, ready to hook her up to cords and prod and poke her with tasers and such. This place really did mess with her head.

But she wasn't expecting what she saw when she entered the building. She believes both of her siblings were shocked by what Ultron was building.

"All of these are... All of these are..." Wanda asks incredulously as she looks at all of . . . it.

Ultron speaks up; "Me. I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant, disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other. And when you get inside the rest of their heads . . ." He continues.

"Everyone's plan is not to kill them." Pietro adds, grabbing the attention of Ultron. Lorna stays silent, still somewhat amazed and a little scared.

"And make them martyrs? You need patience. Need to see the big picture." Ultron replies. He seems to have the plan all figured out.

But Pietro continues. "I don't see the big picture; I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it every day." He speaks. Lorna looks down, as if it's the best way to hide emotion.

"You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records." Ultron says matter-of-factly which irritates Lorna.

"The records are not the picture." Lorna snaps, frustrated by the robot's lack of empathy.

"Guys, don't." Wanda whispers, a plea to stop talking.

Ultron gives a hand gesture as if to continue. Replying with; "No, please."

"We were ten years old, about to have dinner, but rather we started to watch these sitcoms our father brought home for us. So, all five of us sat down and started watching."

"It was Wanda's favourite that was the pick for the night." Lorna adds before letting Pietro continue.

"When the first shell hits, it was further away, I think only our parents heard it as they turned the television up louder. But the second shell, right in our apartment. It creates a hole in the wall, its big. I couldn't see our parents, only rubble. I grab Lorna and Wanda and rush us under the bed. There was one last shell that hit. But it doesn't go off. Just . . .. sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell, is printed one word."

"Stark." Wanda finally adds, her eyes flashing red.

"We were trapped two days." Pietro continues, Lorna piping up as she recalls the last moments, she shared with her parents.

"Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, 'This will set it off.' We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us." Lorna finishes.

"We know what they are." Pietro concludes.

Ultron thinks for a moment. "I wondered why only you three survived Strucker's experiments. Now I don't. We will make it right. We can hurt them." He says, directing his words to Lorna and Pietro before focusing on Wanda, moving closer to her.

"But you will tear them apart, from the inside."

¤ ¤ ◇ ¤ ¤

Ultron had given them missions, ransacking weapons facilities, robotic labs and jet propulsion labs as well as other research facilities. Lorna didn't know the whole plan, or why the metal men needed all of this, but if she wanted to destroy Stark and the avengers, she knew she had to follow Ultron's plan.

There was one mission that Lorna did not know about until she was there with only the metal men.

"Where are we?" She has asked the metal man who was leading her around a facility of sorts.

The robots' eyes flash from blue to red as Ultron takes over as a host.

"We are at the NATO penitentiary facility. We need to visit a guest."

"What guest? And why is it only me and not Wanda and Pietro as well?"

"That's the funny part. I need to test your loyalty. The others I know will do anything to reach their goal. But you, the quiet sibling. The unpredictable sibling. The unstable sibling. I need to get to know you better." Her blood was boiling at his words. How she wanted to tear him apart.

"That still doesn't explain this Ultron."

Nothing made sense until Ultron breaks into the room. The room of the person she was hoping never to see again.

"Oh Lorna, what a lovely, surprise, and who is this friend you have here?" Baron Von Strucker asks. Lorna doing everything in her power to not kill the man. No, she would be better than him.

"You don't talk to her; you talk to me. We have some things to discuss, you and I." Ultron speaks, Strucker's eyes falling onto the metal creature of his dreams. The many failed exoskeletons for his artificial intelligence finally alive. He was so proud.

"We need to know everything you know about Ulysses Klaue."

After Strucker had given all the details Ultron needed, he turns to Lorna. "Okay, we're done here. Kill him." the breath was kicked out of her lungs at that, and Strucker didn't seem happy about it either.

She wanted him dead, more than anything besides maybe Stark. But it was a feeling.

"I . . . I can't." She whispers, looking at Ultron with shock.

"Do it. Kill the man who tortured you, who tortured your siblings. Kill the man who killed Marcos." She let out a scream. Her powers filling the room. She could feel the blood pumping through Strucker's veins. Could feel the iron within them. She could stop everything. Could take Ultron apart piece by piece.

But there was something there, a light that she couldn't diminish. A light, and with it, she couldn't bring herself to end a life. Even that of a man who deserved it. Even Strucker.

"I cannot kill him. I refuse." She says sternly. In which Ultron just sighs as Strucker complains and cries out about not wanting to die.

Ultron kills him quickly, and with his blood on his metal hands, ironically, writes 'PEACE'.

Ultron glares as best as he can with his unfeeling red eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks everyone x

Don't forget to let me know what you think I love reading a responding to your comments xx