T w e l v e

As the Quinjet travels to Sokovia, Lorna shoots a look to her siblings, knowing the chance she might never see them again was too much for her to handle, so she pushed it to the back of her mind.

Her siblings will be fine. They'll save everyone and there won't be any casualties.

At least this was the mantra Lorna kept repeating in her head as they fly to Sokovia.

As the trip continues, Lorna is filled with an unexplainable feeling to come clean. Clean about what Strucker had told her in the facility. About their parentage. Their powers.

The fact that they are Mutants.

"Guys, I need to tell you something." Lorna says to Wanda and Pietro who look to her with their full attention.

"Hey Lorna, this might have to wait until after the fight. We're about to land." Wanda says and Lorna looks out the front window and sees the landscape.

"O-Okay, sure. After the fight." Lorna says, grabbing her siblings' hands and giving them a tight squeeze. Filled with as much love as she can muster in a single squeeze.

Lorna knew the plan. Knew that her siblings and her had to go their separate ways trying to protect the people of Sokovia. Pietro and Wanda trying to get the people out of Sokovia.

While Lorna would go with the metal head. Her . . . gifts would be more suited in combat rather than helping people out.

She shot a look out to the team, all ready to give their lives for the people of Sokovia. She sent a silent prayer to whoever would listen to her. And begged that whatever came their way, her siblings would be protected. Heavens above she hoped they heard her.

"It's time to go." Tony says to Lorna as she gives one last look to her siblings who were ready to go their own separate ways to get the people out.

"I love you." She shouts to Wanda and Pietro as she lets her powers carry her away as she follows Tony.

¤ ¤ ◇ ¤ ¤

Pietro knew what he had to do. His methods a little different to his sister.

Running into the police station, alerting everyone; "We're under attack! Clear the city, now!" He says as he runs out only to see that no one has taken his words seriously. With a sigh he runs back into the station, nabbing a shotgun from one of the officers as he starts shooting it into the air. That grabbed everyone's attention as they all rush about. He throws the gun back to the officer. "Get off your asses."

A couple of streets away, Wanda had settled herself in the middle of the street, stretching her powers to fill the minds of everyone she could reach. Using her abilities to control them to get them to escape.

As everyone walked past her, their eyes flashing her signature pinkish red as they evacuate the city without any hassle. Wanda had hoped Lorna was doing good in her task as well.

¤ ¤ ◇ ¤ ¤

"Will you get off me." Tony says as Lorna hugs onto his back. "No, we need Ultron to think you're alone." Lorna replies earning a huff and no doubt an eyeroll from the scientist.

"Remind me why you're the one coming?" He says and Lorna scoffs. "I control metal genius. I could crush you with a snap of my fingers and you're going against a murder bot and you don't want my help? Fine I can go help civilians." She says waiting for his response which didn't take long.

"No, no, I'm sorry." He says quickly, earning a chuckle from Lorna as the voice in Tony's suit tells him that Ultron is in the Church. Which of course he is. Lorna had stayed out of the Church, and could only see from the crack in the wall. If anything went sideways, in she would hop. Ready to crush any and all metal in her sight.