23

It's been days since Leo told his family about his cancer. Jimin does visit but nowhere as much as Liz and Halo. It was also the day of the mission and you can say one young alpha was extremely excited. She has learned how to use a gun, a knife, the easiest way to kill and how to defend herself.

Samiah was excitedly walking in between Jungkook and Yoongi as she was going out to pick out her own gun. Yoongi smiled at his excited sister as they approached a huge black door. Jungkook pressed a few numbers on a keypad next to the door and the door beeped as air was released. He turned the handle and pushed the door open. Row after row of lights turned on revealing tons of different kinds of weapons.

Samiah rushed in and looked around at everything. She looked at every gun, every dagger, and a few weapons she's never seen before.

Jungkook stood back and watched as the hyper alpha rushed around the room, pulling Yoongi along with her. Jungkook noticed Samiah chose a silver and black semi-automatic pistol. He walks to her as she eyes it. He opened the glass casing it was in and held it in his hand before turning to her.

"Wanna know something about this?"

"Do I have too?" Samiah asked eyeing up at Jungkook who chortled as he rolled his eyes.

"I'd like to tell you."

"Ugh, fine."

Yoongi pinches her arm and she growls at him, pulling his hand away.

"My mom trained me with this gun." Jungkook explains through a chuckle, lifting the gun up and showing Samiah the "Black Doves" engraved on it.

"No. Actually?" Samiah scoffed out with a laugh as she took the gun from him.

Jungkook nods to her as he walks around some more. He grabs a black dagger and a leather garter.

"You can use these too. Much quicker and easier to get if the person is close to you." He informs as Samiah takes the dagger and garter.

"Really? Do you speak from experience?"

"Oh for sure, almost got stabbed a few times trying to get my gun." Jungkook nods as he pats her shoulder then leaves the room, waiting for the siblings to leave.

He left Samiah wide eyed as she held the weapons in her hands while Yoongi held back any laughter that tried to escape as he looked at his sister's surprised face.

"Come on." He ushered Samiah out of the room.

Brenda was looking down at her grandchildren from the stairs. Yoongi was helping Samiah with her gun before sliding it into her waist holster. The safety lock on. He fixed her jacket and black dress before holding her shoulders and sighing. She looks up at him with a frown.

"What's wrong?"

Yoongi smiles and shakes his head.

"Nothing, don't worry."

He looks up to the stairs at Brenda and rubs his hand over his heart. Brenda smiling sadly before doing the same. He opens the door just as Samiah turns around with a smile, rubbing her hand over her heart. Brenda chuckled before doing the same again.

"I love you, granny." Samiah laughs.

"I love you too." Brenda whispers as the two leave the house.

Brenda's nerves and thoughts were everywhere. Samiah was truly exactly like her daughter while Yoongi took after her son-in-law. It's most obviously there. That's what terrifies her.

Jungkook sits back in the limo as everyone inside begins talking about their plan. They had eight people to kill and only one seemed to be a problem. They were giving that person to Jungkook.