46

"What did you two eat?"

"We just ate out at the mall. I met up with the group and we went to the mall. We bought him some things, and some things for me. But they're really for you."

Jungkook bites his bottom lip before chuckling.

"Oh really?"

"Do you wanna see them when you get home?"

"Yeah." Jungkook taps his pen on the counter.

Jimin giggles.

"Only after Prince falls asleep."

"Why do we have to wait?"

"Because I don't trust you'll just admire the outfits."

"I'm not some horny teenager." Jungkook chuckles.

"You act like it sometimes."

"NINI!"

"I gotta go now, love."

"Okay baby. See you at home."

Jimin then hung up the phone as Jungkook sat his phone down with a small smile. Jungkook began looking through the file on his desk. Just then his office phone rang. He lazily picked it up with his pointer finger before bringing it to his ear.

"Yes?"

"Kookoo, it's been a while. How are you?"

Jungkook's eyes widened as he shot up, clutching the phone tighter as the world zeroed in on him. Just him and the voice speaking through the phone. His vision felt like a fish eye view. Pure darkness around him.

"Why the fuck are you calling me?"

"Oh come on, can't an old friend just call to check in?" She chuckles before it goes quiet.

"You know, this whole thing could come to an end if you just killed yourself. Or your son. Or..." She's silent before snickering. "Or kill that hussy you're dating."

Jungkook pauses. Hussy he's dating? She means the beauty that is his omega, Park Jimin? How does she know about him?

"You already know that isn't happening. Fuck off."

"Poor boy thinks he has a choice. One of you three is going to die."

"One of us four."

"Wha-"

"Jesibelle, your life is in this mix. This is between you and me. Something you created in your entitled mind. Leave my omega and son out of it."

"Oh but your son plays a big part."

"Jesibelle, you're going to keep my son out of your mouth."

She chuckles before there's rustling and a car door slamming.

"Why don't I pay your little family a visit? I'm sure they'd love to see me. I'm sure you'd love to see them dead."

"Jesibelle I swear—!"

"Bye-bye Jungkook."

Then she hung up the phone. He snatched the phone from his ear and looked at it as the beeping taunted him. He slammed it down before grabbing his cellphone and jacket and rushing out of his office. He ran past everyone that tried to stop him and got into his car, starting it quickly before speeding out of the parking lot of his building.

On his way to his house, he definitely broke five different traffic laws but he didn't care at the moment. As soon as he saw the opening leading up the long driveway leading to the house, the car only got faster. He parked the car just barely and jumped out, opening the already unlocked door which terrified him.