PROLOGUE

the beginning

there was slight gust of wind on a beautiful starry night. my middle school field trip, the best trip i've ever had. it was after dark, during midnight. everyone was gathered side by side. we were studying the stars since it was going to be so clear that day. everyone was talkative, but quiet. they were all amazed by the beautiful sight that was above them. 

      i was freezing, i only had my school uniform on. even though everyone's body heat was surrounding me. it wasn't enough. there was a huge blanket that half of the students shared, but the other half had nothing but jackets. i was the only one who didn't have one. but, i was sure i could make it through. everyone was getting tired anyways.  to my surprise, all the stargazing went on for another two hours. i was sitting next to this quiet, black-colored hair boy. i remember i had a crush on him for the longest time. but, it was middle school. later on in the night, it was about 2:00 am. i was shocked that the students could actually stay up this long. i was so tired. i sat next to the boy the whole time, 𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘢. i still can't get his blue eyes out of my head. how many years ago was it? i think 4.

he was getting tired too, i could tell. but, he could see my goosebumps on my legs. 

"hey, are you cold?" miyamura said with a soft expression on his face. "im freezing." i replied. "i didn't expect it to be this cold!" i replied with a smile. "here, take my jacket!" he smiles while he puts it around your arms. 

i didn't know what to say. all i could say was thank you. for some reason, right after, i put my head on his shoulder, and fell asleep right then. i woke up and it was sunrise, i was wrapped in his arms and he was fast asleep. after that trip, he moved schools and i never saw him again. i never forgot that night.  

𝙖/𝙣

HELP IK ITS THE BEGINNING BUT I HOPE YALL LIKE IT OKAY ILL UPDATE SOON! SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT