6

MIYAMURA POV

i couldn't stop thinking about what Y/N said yesterday. after they realized what they said, they just ran off.

i could say that once they ran off, it was not fun to clean up the picnic by myself.. 

i was in my room after i got home. i sat on my bed still in shock. did they mean to say that? why were they so flustered? 

after a while of thought, i look over at my desk. i saw the framed photo of me with a person. i can't quite remember, we were looking at the stars after dark. i haven't seen them in years. it's been my comfort photo to look at for as long as i can remember. i remember that moment as clear as day, i knew right then and there, even when i was young, that i was in love with them. 

i've been determined to find them ever since.

YOUR POV 

after thinking about what i said for who knows how long, i finally fell asleep.

the next day arrived in a blink of an eye. i wake up from my alarm. after a few minutes of checking my phone, i get up and realize how cold the weather is! i open the window, the breeze gently going through my hair. the trees started changing colors. they were beautiful orange and yellow colors. time for a sweater! 

 -

time skip it's now 2022 and rereading this makes me want to rip my eyes out it's so bad but i will give the people what they want 

i walk to school and i see him again after yesterday. we made eye contact but i immediately looked down at my feet to break the eye contact because the memory of yesterday entered my mind. i could see him frown on the corner of my eye but i swiftly walked past him to avoid him. 

-

after going through many painful classes, it was lunch time. i've been dreading this moment all day because i knew he would sit with me, and sure enough, he did.  for awhile when we sat across from each other it was pure silence, but he finally spoke up before lunch ended. "

"i need to talk to you about last night." miyamura explained nervously. his head is down, so i am unable to see his face. 

"oh yeah i didn't mean to say that. i'm sorry." i replied, obviously lying, and he could see that in my face.

"i know you're lying, i need to tell you something, please liste-." the bell signaling lunch was over,  started ringing loudly, making him unable to say what he was planning on. 

miyamura gets up from the bench quickly, "i have to go to class, let's talk about this later, okay?" he gives me that reassuring smile, which ended up making me blush, but i turned away before he was able to see it. 

i didn't see him until the end of school, but i started walking home, and i saw him running in the distance trying to catch up to me.

i try to avoid making eye contact with him, once again embarrassed. 

"just listen." he says calmly.

i don't say anything in return and what he responded to that shocked me.

"be my date to the school dance."