4

i feel my body shaking. miyamura and i were walking to school...  all of a sudden he grabs my hand.

"Y/N! Y/N!" My mom screamed trying to get me out of bed. i go in here, at noon, and you're not at school, and then i hear you saying "miyamura" in your sleep?! "you must be down bad. whatever about that, why aren't you at school! you're so late!"

"you're such a child, mom. just let me sleep." i groaned.

"you do realize what time it is, right?" my mother gave me a serious look. "now go get ready or i'm taking your phone for a week."

i knew she would never do that, but for some reason my brain thinks it's a threat, so i always give in.

a notification popped up on my phone. 

𝗺𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗮 <𝟯

1 new message

why do i freak out when he texts? i am literally too scared to open it.

i gain up the courage to look

 𝗼𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟰 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀.

i was so scared to answer his other text on how i knew him, i never replied. ended up forgetting about it!

                                                                                                                  𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭. 𝘪𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦

that's all i could reply.

 𝗼𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟰 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀.

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭. 𝘪𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦

𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗸

𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘬 𝘪𝘴, 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵

𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁. 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘂 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲

𝘖𝘔𝘓 𝘋𝘐𝘋 𝘜 𝘈𝘕𝘚𝘞𝘌𝘙

𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵.. 𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱.

𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛

i can't believe it. i've completely embarrassed myself. he heard  my mom too?? this is so embarrassing! i don't even think i can face him after this. but, we have so many classes together.

"i'm heading to school now. bye, mom." i said, dryly.

"wait, wait, wait.. what got you sad this time?" she smiles at you.

"miyamura heard the whole conversation! it went on facetime when you picked up my phone!"

"oh, so you do like him.." she smirks.

"i look so bad right now! he doesn't even remember me and all i asked was to return a book! he probably thinks i'm some creepy person who's obsessed with him."

my mom rolls her eyes. "he probably doesn't think you like him that way."

"mom, it was so obvious."

"go to school, now."

"but i don't want-"

she pushed you outside. "you have a ride. i also have friends, too!" 

i look at the car and see miyamura's face in the front seat.

"MOM. I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO SET ME UP. YOU PLANNED THIS, DIDN'T YOU? THIS IS GOING TOO FAST!" i screamed at her.

"just go in the car, i don't want to take you." she said, angry.

i walk out to the car in of my driveway . i go in the back. it was silent. 

"thank you for picking me up!" i say to his mom, smiling.

"no problem! i'll be here if you need it!" 

"shoot, im running out of gas! i should've filled up on the way here!" miyamura's mom panics

"shoot, im running out of gas! i should've filled up on the way here!" miyamura's mom panics. "we're only 5 minutes away.. i'll just walk her to school. just pull over here." miyamura replied to his mother.

my eyes widened. 

all of a sudden, we stopped. his mom turned off the car, and my door opened. miyamura was reaching his hand out to me. "come on, let's go before we are late." he said as he grabbed my hand.

inside i was freaking out. why am i so obsessed with this man? his hair was pulled back into a bun. hairs were falling out of it. he looked so hot.

"why are you so red? you walk too slow. come on, we're gonna be late." he starts running, holding your hand.

when you got there, you saw kyouko. "oh, are you busy?" she said, sadly. 

"i-i-" you said speechless. 

"she's with me." miyamura said to her.

we then go to the classroom, he lets go of my hand and we go sit down at our desks. i saw kyouko look over at me, she obviously looked jealous.

later on in the hall, we were grabbing our books. some student dropped their book on the floor. 

"miyamura, can you drop me off to the next class? i asked him.

"sure!" he replied with a warm smile.  we were smiling and talking to eachother. and then i..

tripped over that book.

i brought miyamura down with me by accident, grabbing his arm so he could catch me, but he wasn't prepared. we were both on the ground! my eyes widened. i  turned so red; i was malfunctioning. for 5 seconds we just stared into eachother's eyes. i could see him blush.

 i couldn't stop staring into those beautiful blue eyes. 

 -