5

notice

(making it gender neutral from now on because i was very uneducated and did she/her! i apologize for that)

- a month later -

you and miyamura have gotten a bit closer. he started sitting next to you in class, talking to you more, and eating lunch with you. you still have the same feelings for him. it's been normal for so long, but nothing like today.  

you ended up getting your license and are able to drive now. miyamura has been driving you to school with him as well as bringing you home. doing that was not a request he wanted to do. rather, his parents forced him to. they have gotten very close with your family members, so they kind of expected it. 

when our family gets invited to their family dinners, his family and mine constantly tease about us getting together. honestly, i agree with them. everytime i look at him i get that same butterflies feeling in my stomach. i have not felt like this with anyone before. just.. him.

today was the final week of this year of school. it couldn't have taken long enough. i woke up with the sun glowing on my face as my alarm went off. i could hear birds chirping very faintly. my mother came in my room all of a sudden. "time to get up! today is your final week! come on, your boyfriend is waiting for you outside." she looks at you with a big grin on her face.

"mom, for the last time. he is not my boyfriend, nor will ever be." 

"we'll see about that." my mother replied as she walked out of the door.

i wonder what she meant by that.

as always, i check my phone before i get up. 2 new messages..

miyamura <3

yesterday at 10:17 PM 

wake up early tomorrow. i have somewhere to take you. 

today at 7:11 AM

i'm waiting in the driveway. hurry up

sorry. just woke up! coming in a moment

i come out to the car and lock the door. i  see miyamura standing by the passenger side, holding the door open for me. 

i blush immediately. 

"ah, you're being a gentleman today i see." i smile at him in response of his actions.

"it took you long enough to come out here, so i had no other choice." he replied, the wind blowing his black hair in his face.

he closed the door once i went into the car. 

"where are we going?" i asked, curious. 

"you'll see." he smiled at you.

his smile was so contagious. when i close my eyes that's all i see. well, now that i'm thinking about it, this is really becoming a problem..

we pulled up to a park. there was a vacant picnic area. he opened the trunk and i see food and drinks in a basket.

"what is this?" i asked him in shock, my eyes widened.

"well, you woke up so late i thought you needed to eat, of course." he smiled right at you again. you could see a little pink form in his cheeks. 

he grabbed your hand and all you could do is follow him. you freezed inside.  izumi miyamura was holding your hand. 

once you arrived at the vacant spot, you sat down on a bench while he prepared the picnic.

"do you need help?" you asked him. 

"nope, i'm almost done anyway." he said as he brushed off the excess grass off of his pants with his hands. 

you sat down with him. it was in silence for awhile. you grab the new water bottle, but he was doing the exact same thing. your hands both touched. you both were frozen in the moment and it seemed like he didn't want to move. you weren't planning on moving either, obviously. you wanted to stay in this moment forever.

he blushed, and awkwardly moved his hand back to where he originally put it. "um.. i'm sorry about that." he laughed at little.

"oh, uh, it's okay.. i kind of enjoyed it."

are you kidding me.   

i slapped my hand to my face after i realized what i just said.

"you..what?"

/AN/ 
sorry its so short guys!! im kinda getting back into the swing of things. i missed you all!