2

it was the next day. it was very breezy and a bit humid. today has been the warmest day all year since spring was rolling around. my mind couldn't escape meeting miyamura walking home yesterday. and not only that, he lives in my neighborhood? 

i practically could not sleep last night. 

it was 7:30, i was getting ready for school and i put on my normal uniform. "bye mom! i woke up past my alarm and im running late! love you." i said to my mother while i was running to the door. the wind was blowing through my hair as i was running as fast as i can to my school. my skirt kept flying up because of the wind, and i had to hold it down. i got so close, and then..

i tripped over a rock.

i sigh out of anger while i lay on the sidewalk i fell on, grabbing my bag and trying to fix my bleeding knee. it stung so bad, tears started falling out of my eyes. why am i so clumsy? i try my hardest to stop the bleeding. i then i feel someone behind me, their warmth behind my back. the person got down on the sidewalk. i then see miyamura looking at me with a warm smile. "you okay Y/N?" he says as he wipes the tears off my cheek with his thumb. "yeah, i just tripped over a rock." i laughed at him.

he doesn't say anything, and grabs a bandage and wraps my knee. "hopefully that will stop the bleeding."

"thank you, miyamura!" i say to him. 

"you're welcome. ill see you around." he told me while he got up from the ground. 

when he left, i couldn't help but start to blush. do i still love him?

when i arrived at school, it was the same old work. i did well on the math test, though! it got a bit colder outside, and i was with kiyouko walking home. it was silent the whole time before she started talking. she stopped walking and faced me. holding my hand. "hey, are you okay today? you were really quiet, and you were so flustered when you saw- wait." her eyes widened.

she then had a huge smile when she realized what she just said. "izumi miyamura, huh?" 

"wait, what? no.." i replied to her while i blushed. "we used to go to the same middle school. i just saw him yesterday. i can't get him off my mind." 

"you know how i told you i met someone over summer break?" 

"yeah, why?" i reply in confusion.

she sighed. "it was him." "im in love with him."

𝐚/𝐧

I LOVE YOU GUYS I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD GET SO MUCH ATTENTION HELP