Disclaimers

⚠️TW⚠️
- Substance abuse
- Two characters have toxic and emotionally abusive parents (mommy issues if you will)
- A character has abandonment issues/trust issues (daddy issues if you will)
- Depression and anxiety

⚠️Language⚠️
Words such as hell and damn

Background context :

Sooo ngl I made a pointless storyline with a character who has a small part of the storyline and another character who I was trying to give a storyline to keep a character. Think of it as Francie's storyline from the show because we all know there was no real depth to that and it was pointless. But yes I was trying to find a way to keep a character so there's that.

There is a character who struggles with alcohol addiction at a point in the season so please take that as a TW. As always I strive to make this series as pg-13 as I can so the addiction isn't described in depth or graphically it's just strongly hinted at but is obviously the problem is not ignored.

The parents are big parts of a lot of storylines even of they don't have really any of their owns. Not all parents are fit to be parents. For example, Christopher. I don't create them as abusive because I want to "spice it up" it just allows for me to create a storyline to center around it. Like its more simple than making a bunch of drama centered around a "perfect" family unless you make them seems like that on the outside with others which I do. To me it just seems more realistic since like I said not all parents are perfect. I don't want to offend anyone by saying this but if I do just send me a message and I will reword this.