Chapter 2: Gates Opened

¡Swearing!

Everyone is silent as a mouse. No one is talking. No one moving. Confused everyone looks around to see if anyone else knows what happened. No one has the answers.

"What."

"Not sure big T."

"Now I'm a bit scared to pull that lever." Wilbur stated. The first to speak of the bunch. Skeppy stopped glowing and tugged on Bad's hoddie.

"Let's just pull it. We might find someone that knows what happened there." PhilZa said.

"Alright, let's do it." Techno stated, walking over to the lever on the wall. He slammed it down, setting an alarm off.

ALERT: LEVER HAS BEEN PULLED LEVER HAS BEEN PULLED THE GATES ARE OPEN!

The wall next to Techno started to lift, shaking the entire building. Everyone stumbled, all but Eret falling to the ground.

"Do we explore?" Skeppy asked, finished with recharging.

"Yeah I guess." Wilbur spoke up again.

And with that, they stepped out of known territory and into  the newly found part of their home.

When they exited the common room they found a map of a mansion like spiderweb of rooms. "What is this?" Bad asked, as confused as anyone else.

"I'm hungry." Techno says.

"And?" Phil asked.

"I smell potatoes."

"Oh ffffff..." PhilZa trailed off.

They followed Techno towards the source of the smell.

Another person walked out of the room in front of the group. Techno dashed forward snatched a potato from them, and then disappearing into the hallway beyond

The person turns to the direction that Techno came from. "Hello?" Niki stepped to the front of the group. "Who are you?"

"First I'm Eyeless Jack but people call me Ej. Second do y'all want any mashed potatoes. And third WHO IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK ARE YALL AND WHY ARE YOU HERE!"

"Language! Also I'm Bad, and this is Niki, Phil, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Eret, Skeppy, and the one that just yoinked a potato from you was Technoblade." Pointing to each of them in turn.

"So did like you point at the people while saying their names cause if so i can't see them."

"None of us can see moron, the lights are out." Tommy said pointedly.

"Haha really? Sorry i didn't realize. I don't have any eyes. So if like each of you could one by one walk towards me and say your name that would be great. Or you could just give me your kidneys and we wouldn't have to worry about you cause you'll be dead!" He said smiling.

"We'll go with the first option." PhilZa said, stepping forward. "I'm PhilZa, but you can call me Phil."

After everyone introduced themselves as Ej asked them to he slowly pulls out a knife and says, "So sorry but i need to restock on kidneys. So who's gonna be the lucky contestant? He says while walking up to Niki and grazing her skin with the knife.

"Don't." Bad said in a threatening tone.

"Sooo, i smelled potatoes for a while and usually you bring them to us but you've been standing the same place so is everything ok- WHO IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK ARE YALL AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? Also Ej stopping holding the knife like your gonna take her kidneys. You know that we just got you more people to go get." A voice from the distance said.

"Language. And thank you." Bad replied.

"Yeah no problem...wow your tall. I know someone taller though. Oh yeah and I'm Jasper." Jasper says as Slenderman shows up holding Technoblade.

"Who's is this?" Slenderman says holding up Technoblade.

"Wow! You're really tall!" Tubbo said, running up to Slenderman.

"That's Technoblade, I'll take him." Bad said promptly, taking Techno from the significantly taller man.

"No! Anyone but him! Let me down! Phil help! I don't like this! Nooo!" Technoblade protested loudly.

"Bad put him down."

"Ok!" After placing the hybrid on the ground he immediately curled up and just sat there.

"Hey Slenderman do you still have the bowls?" Ej asks. Slenderman slowly holds up the bowls.

"Great! C'mon let's go get the others and give them potatoes!" Ej says smiling. You can tell that he is very proud of his cooking.

They all ended up eating dinner, although anyone not involved in that interaction refused to come out, as they were preparing for the worst.