Chapter 4: First Night

¡Swearing!

Everyone rushed to their room, but didn't sleep. They couldn't.  They knew that if they did that would be it.

Techno equipped his new Totem, and pulled out his communicator. "Is everyone okay?"

Everyone took turns confirming that they were ok and Niki began to talk over everyone else. "Everyone be careful not to startle Eret to much. Apparently he's prone to heart attacks."

"What the fuck? What happened?" Tommy asked, genuinely worried for once in his life.

"Yeah what happened?" Wilbur asked.

Eret was the one to reply. "When the Totem activated it scared me, then the fact that we couldn't sleep made it worse. I would rather not talk about it anymore."

"That's alright. Thank you for clarifying though." Skeppy said.

"What do we do now?" Bad asked.  "Phil you said we have eleven days, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"So we have to figure out how to sleep without dying." Tubbo said.

"But that's going to be extremely difficult." Tommy said.

"Yeah but if we work on it now then we can sleep sooner."

"He's right, if we fix this, or at least try to fix this now, then we'll sleep sooner."

"Wil are you alright? You've been quiet." Tommy asked checking in on his brother.

"Yeah just thinking." Wilbur answered. "Give me a minute I think I might be on to something."

"Can you tell us what that is?" Ivey asked quietly.

Bad repeated the question to Wilbur, as he was curious as well.

"So you know how speed pots give you that adrenaline rush and it keeps your heart rate up?" Wil started. "I think that might solve our problem."

"I believe I have enough things to make a bunch of those in my chest, let me look." Techno said setting his communicator down.

A rustling came from Technoblade's room. "Got it! I'll start making the potions."

"I have some as well but I'm a bit worried about coming out of my room." Tubbo said.

"I'll come get it." Techno soon appeared in Tubbo's door way and took the ingredients.

When Techno left Tubbo he heard footsteps from behind him. "Who's there?" He yelled into the darkness, spinning around and drawing his sword from his side.

"Depends on who the fuck we're talking to!" A person replies, also pulling out their sword.

"Oh so you want to fight now do you?" Techno countered, setting the supplies down and taking a step forward.

"Let's go bitch." They said, adjusting they way they were standing to a fighting position.

"Let's go Alex! Beat the shit outta him!" Another voice came from behind his opponent.

"Techno! No sparring. We don't have the time." Phil said, stepping out of the room to Techno's right.

"Fine. But we'll have to fight later." He said, turning around and walking away.

"Deal." Phil heard them say before leaving.

Techno spent the rest of the nighh brewing potions while on a call with everyone else, all were consistently talking to keep themselves and others awake.

Everyone is thinking the exact same thing. "What do you think the other side is doing? Maybe it would be better to work together?"