-Prologue-

It was total chaos.

The houses were burning, the people were screaming, even the 500 year old clock tower was being destroyed.
People ran, hoping to find a place they could hide.

However, in the midst of the huge crowd of people, was a small, 6 year old girl.
She seemed to be staring at a small cottage that was severely on fire.
She cried out, "MOTHER! FATHER! ZERO-NEE!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, getting trampled by the crowd.

The people left;
She was the only one left.

She continued staring at the burned cottage, walking solemnly over to it, picking up her older brother's hand.
"Z-Zero-Nee! Zero-Nee! Wake up! Everyone's gone, I'm scared!"

No answer.

The little girl kept shaking him.
"ZERO-NEE! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" She was crying.
"....K-Ku..." Her brother's quiet voice came out in a rough way.
"...K-Kuro-Kuroki..." He grabbed the girl's hand. "L-leave me here and run, Kuroki... The pirates may still be here..."

"But Zer-"

But she knew it, his eyes were closed, tears still left on his cheeks, blood streaming from his mouth.
"ZERO-NEE!!"
Kuroki burst.

"...Who's there?!"
An Unknown voice came from behind her, not so far. Kuroki jerked her head backwards.
And there, she saw.
A pirate.

She ran away from the cottage, hoping the pirate wouldn't see her. She ran until there was no more land, and stopped at the ocean.
She fell down on her knees.

"Those pirates...
I'll...
I'll get revenge someday...!"