Training

The first day of training.

Robin eagerly took Kuroki out to the Thousand Sunny-Go's grass area.
She faced the Raven-haired girl.

"Now Kuroki, I want you to focus all of your emotions on these pictures." She nodded, taking out a few pictures she had asked Usopp to draw.
"Pictures, huh?" Kuroki tilted her head.
"Oh, so that was what that was for." Usopp smiled and the two, as everyone else watched them.

"Alright, let's get going." She informed to her, taking out the first picture.
"Don't tell me anything, just think." She showed her the first picture; a house on fire.

Kuroki stared and stared. She stared getting red at her face, and started to clench her fists.
The whole crew stared in suspense as they waited for her to do something.

She started crying.

Robin and Nami backed up, knowing that there may be a bad effect to her crying.
And, as much as they hated to believe it, the atmosphere and everything started to change.
It started feeling moist and cold.
Little drops of rain started dripping down from the sky; and there weren't even clouds that day.
Little drops then turned into pouring rain; and the drops were quite painful.

"Ack! Ah!" Chopper screamed out, as he ran in circles, getting hit by the drops.
"Kurokiiiii! Stoooooopp!" Luffy begged her.
"Ah!" Robin and Nami ducked.
"Superrrrr bad news!" Franky yelled, along with Sanji and Zoro to hide near the crow's nest.
Brook and Usopp just ran around with Chopper.

Kuroki cried louder and louder, her tears falling down more forcefully.

"KUROKI!" Luffy yelled, running to her. The captain held her hands, trying to reassure her.
"Kuroki! Calm down! Please!" He started crying himself, for no particular reason.
Luffy hugged her, trying to make her feel comfortable.

And just like magic, she stopped crying.

The rain faded away, as the skies went back to being blue and clear.
The crew stood up and watched Luffy, surprised at what their captain was capable of doing.

Kuroki sat on the railing and panted.
"I... I'm so sorry..." She closed her eyes and kept her fists in a tight ball.
Everyone, but Robin, sighed and did as they were supposed to, and comfort her.
Robin, on the contrary, was writing everything down.
"Of course, you archeologist." Zoro chuckled.

Robin finished her last sentences, and nodded.
"Here's what I wrote:
'Understanding of devil fruit: from 1 to 10, she would have around 3.
She does have somewhat of a knowledge, but not of her own.
What to work on: control.
Her ability to control is right now, 0.'"
She nodded again, closing her book.

"We'll have to work on this later, Kuroki. But you can't go on like this, you're completely out of shape." The archeologist suggested.
Kuroki sighed, understanding Robin's words. "Alright--"
All of a sudden, the crew heard a 'boom' sound.

Canon fires.