fifteen • dates gone wrong

"stiles!" i exclaimed, shaking the sleeping boy. he simply hummed in response and i let out a huff, running a hand through my hair.

stiles laid flat on his back, eyes closed and lips parted. the sun was shining through his windows, day breaking as the sun rose.

the dead pool, which had apparently been all peters idea, was over. which meant we had slowly been trying to return to our normal lives once again. however this was difficult seeing as in stiles wasn't even waking up.

"you've got an early morning practice for the big game tomorrow, remember?" i tried again.

"all right," he replied lazily.

"we're supposed to pick up malia so she can get some extra studying in, i'm supposed to help her. she has that math test that will determine if she can be a senior next year with us, remember?" as i continued to speak, stiles simply rolled over in his bed with his back away from me, "stiles!"

his hand moved up as he waved me off, a hum leaving his lips quietly. i let out a huff, growing frustrated. my eyes wandered over to his investigation board, my head shaking lightly. my eyes slowly went over the pictures. the mute, meredith, the dead pool lists, newspaper articles, crime scene photos. all stuck on with red tape.

i let out a sigh, turning back to him. grabbing his shoulder, i turned him flat on his back once more. he looked up at me confused, his eyes wide. i shook my head, a soft smile on my face before i moved down, my lips landing on his in a heated kiss.

stiles leaned up, my hand going into his hair as he kissed me back. his one hand moved to the side of my head, his other moving to my hip. his lips were warm against mine, fitting together with mine perfectly.

reluctantly, i pulled away and looked down at him with a soft smile. his hands moved to brush my hair out of my face before cupping my cheeks gently, his eyes gazing into mine. his eyebrows knit together in slight confusion as he stared at me.

"what are you doing? i haven't even brushed my teeth yet."

i simply smiled and shook my head lightly. "i don't care."

stiles smiled, breathing out a soft laugh. he gently pulled me back down, his lips meeting mine once more. my hand moved to the back of his neck, trying to pull him closer to me.

time seemed to stop whenever stiles and i kissed, but the flutter inside me only intensified. my heart pounded in my ears and i thanked whatever god there was that stiles couldn't hear it.

stiles wrapped his arms around me, laying them flat on my back as he tugged me down onto the bed. i felt the side of my head hit the pillow as the kiss grew more passionate. my finger threaded themselves through his hair, tugging gently as my other hand gripped his t-shirt tightly.

my whole body tingled, leaning into him as he tugged me closer to his body. my body felt warm, pleased with where i had ended up. instead of dead, i was in the arms of the one person i truly wanted to be with. his lips moved against mine urgently, his hand tugging me closer as it laid against my lower back.

i felt myself smiling into the kiss, genuinely content.

•••

"lydia."

the girl didn't respond, too occupied with her work on her desk.

"lydia," malia whispered again.

kira and i both glanced up to see why malia was so eager to get lydias attention. we were currently sat in economics class, luckily being sat with each other. kira and i glanced at each other, noticing the excitement on malias face. my eyes wandered back to lydia, knowing the girl was a bit out of it after what had happened with her last night.