Chapter 3, Letter

Few hours later at home.

i just got home waiting for your letter, if you passed the exam, "Hey are you okay sis?" my brother said calmly, "Yea, im fine"i smiled back to him, He saw that my hands were bleeding, he looked worried but he didn't say anything and walked out the living room.

I sat there like an idiot, thinking he was freaked out by blood, but no he didn't freak out, he came back with a medkit.

"aww you're so kind!" i said smiling at him like an idiot, "Geez just don't use too much power, you normally heal my wounds dumbass" he trying to hold back his smile , Yes i do have healing powers but if i overuse my quirk my body gets weak and i didnt have the energy to heal myself.

"That should do it, you need to rest. I'll check if there's mail." he said taking away the medkit, i just layed down almost closing my eyes to relax on the couch with the soft pillo-"IT CAME DUMBASS IT CAME" he screamed from the door, i fell of the couch my head luckily still on the pillow.

"OUCH WHAT THE F-CK HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND IM TRYING T-" i saw what he was holding, "OMG IT CAME OMG IT CAME, GIMME"i yelled at him, he just smirked "So what's the magic word?" he said , i knew it but hated it saying to my brother. "Fine, Brother pleaseeeeee"I looked at him with the biggest puppy eye's, "NOW GIMME"I just took the letter and sat on the couch.

he flew away to his room,i slowly opened the letter making sure not to break it, it was a disk? is it a cookie? But then something popped out, "B/N IS A GHOST"i screamed of shock, "hey dumbass keep it down i'm calling with friends"he replied not opening his door.

"It's all might! wow! so cool" i couldn't believe he was going to become a teacher there, i just ignored some boring stuff, then i heard it!,"Congrats L/N we saw your bravery and we counted your points, it was 115 we will see you soon at U.A!" All might said showing me the rankings.

"MOM DAD I PASSED" i heard behind me, So i guess he passed as well huh, survival of the fittest B-tch!

~Few days later~

im currently walking to U.A with my brother we just got off the train nearby , "hey goodluck with your first day shortie!"he said to me holding my bag, "Heh thanks for holding my bag, by the way goodluck it's yours as well"

~after few mins we arrived~

"remember if a perv-"he said, "Yea yea Kick them in the balls or give them a slap i know i learn from the best!" I said , cracking my knuckles, "That's my sister, bye!" he said waving walking the other way, i just smiled and waved, i was walking to a huge door it was 1A, wow its huge i wonder if there will be people taller than me, i do hope so, as i open the door someone bumped into me, i fell down luckily i was wearing shorts under my skirts just in case this happens or a perv looks at it.

"i am so sorry!"it was a males voice, wait i recognize that voice its...i turned around just to face that guy i saved."no its fine it was my fault"i said grabbing my bag,"Hey don't i know you? Wait, you saved me from being squished!" I just handed my hand to him,"yea hehe... But Hi I'm L/N Y/N nice to meet you!" i said while he grabbed my hand, "Oh- I-M Midoriya, Izuku!"he said blushing,"let go inside!"I said happily he looked so nice and kind!

"Hey wait for me!" I heard a female voice behind me while I was opening the door, and I looked back.

It was a girl with brown hair, pink cheeks! i'm jealous of her body...she's so short, wait he's short as well, I kinda ship this Lol."Hey don't i know you to? i saw you at the entrance ! i'm uraraka Ochako !"she said smiling !

This is going to be a long day....

Well i hope you enoyed this chapter! im currently quiet busy with homework and school, but ill update it as quickly as i can! dont worry ill update almost everyday! i have a few ready to post! yay, but yea Sorry to leave you to this cliffhanger (again TvT) im sorry but i hope you had fun reading this!

-MiMi yeeted out the window with chapssss-