Chapter 9, Attack!?

just a normal day but when we walked to the school we saw a lot of people, "Hey aren't you a UA student tell us more!" I lady said as I walked inside, "please leave me alone" i ran inside, but I hit something. It was someone! It was Mezo! "I'm sorry Mezo!"i apologize, He just smiled and laughed it off "Hey ist okay, lets go inside"he said grabbing my waist with one of his tentacles.

He picked me up and held me in a bridal style,"H-Hey Mezo...if you hold me like that they would think we ar-"i tried saying , "Oh my gosh is that a young hero loves!"a man shouted then all cameras went to us 2, he quickly went inside, as he opened the door the gate closed, A woman tried to come inside.

once he closed the door he set me down, "that was a dramatic exit Mezo"i said slapping his shoulder, i just looked emmerassed,"Yea i know i'm sorry i didn't know what i was thinking it was just...i don't know how to explain this" he said to me looking confused.

"Hey hey it's okay i don't mind anymore"i said fixing my skirt and walking to class "Cmon lets go, the last one is an rotten egg!"i said sticking my tongue out, "Oh it is on he said with his tentacle.

After all that 1A rep blablabla, and the food talking ab iida, and the new rep-

"today's training will be a little bit different, there will be 3" Mr. Aizawa said "what kind of training?"Sero asked, "Rescue" keep in mind you're wearing your costumes and will experience natural disasters.

we cheered immediately, and went to the bus and talked about the best quirks,"Hey L/N you have an awesome quirk you know!" Denki said smiling at me with finger guns shooting electricity, "You know i use electricity as well so it doesn't affect me"i looked back at him giving him a death glare, but i saw something i never saw shoji looking jealous , wait does he- No it's not true it-

"Welcome class 1A! I'm 13, we walked in the building and she explained everything to us and we all cheered of course! then a black whole appeared, "Wait has it started!?" Kirishima shouted, "Get behind me ! this is real, those are villians"Mr. Aizawa said.

"How did they get in!?"i said looking at 13, "Where are the alarms?" Sero said. "There must be a villain they thought this out, Why did they do this? 13 get them out of here warn UA."Mr. aizawa "Kaminari, L/N try using electricity to get it back to signal"he said looking at us, "Hell yea"we both said.

We've trained for this electricity is one of my powers, we held each other's hand to combine the power, he didn't have to say anything but I had"Electric shock" the end of my tail began to turn yellow and my ears appeared. Then Denki used his quirk to make a power ball of energy.

13 handed her phone, we held it in the ball of energy and my hair began to go upwards, "I cant hold it for much longer"i said worried while my tail began to lose yellow."just a few seconds now Y/N!"denki looked at me he believed in me 

after around 30 seconds i couldn't hold it any longer, i looked at Denki and he looked at me while nodding giving me a sign that we could break free.

i broke free looking at my hands while my hair slowly went to normal, we looked at the phone still no signal."there's still no signal" Denki said looking at Mr.Aizawa

Then a purple smoke surrounded us. I felt an arm around my waist. It was mezo! I felt him and his tentacles around me to protect me, I felt someone being protected as well! it was denki under shoji's hands.

I looked at him worried he just nuzzled his head on mine. I felt a blush heating my face. He didn't look flustered but he's kinda looking away.

the smoke disappeared but so did some classmates! What do i do!?

hey hey hey ! I'm back after around 5 days. I've been really busy studying for my exam weeks and i joined a volleybal team so im kinda nervous TvT Monday wil be my fkirst training , I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WE ALMOST HIT 400! OMG IM SO HAPPY TYSM I LOVE CHU! but yea i'm sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger, this whole story is around you instead of Deku tho but yea, WhY DId SHoJi CarRy YOu liKE DaT?! My ship~~

But thank you for reading and have a wonderful day/night!

-Hugs from the netherlands!-

Mimi out!