Chapter 7, the truth?

-Shoji's Pov-

"please wake up, please" i shed a tear while holding her body in my arms,"Young boy are you okay?" i heard the nurse say, i just wiped a tear away, "its okay young hero it might take more than a kiss to heal her" i looked at her worried

She was taken to the nurses office while Bakugo and iida got an retry, but they still failed against Midoriya and uraraka.

-2 hours later-

-back to your pov-

geez i feel sick, what happened? Where am i?"i see your awake L/N" i heard the nurse say, "I couldn't fix your tail but i got some questions about your quirk, do you mind answering these?"she said handing me a paper."Sure"i grabbed the paper as she handed me a pen, she walked out the room.

I just grabbed my airpods out of my bag because I saw my bag, and put on some relaxing music.

First question, How does your quirk work?-

My quirk fox controls all the elements like wind,iron light ect ect, but usually i have 1 tail but if i use an ement my second tail will pop out.

i dont know alot myself my parents just taught me the basics

Second question, Were you born with his quirk?-

Yes I was born with this quirk, I didn't have a tail back then but I had a stub for my tail and I already had tiny ears.

-few questions later-

Now the last question L/N, what do you know about your grandpa?

( that's kinda freaky and weird i don't think i want to answer this..)

I don't know, I've seen him in person in China and all but i dont know alot, I've seen him with fox ears but his tail was burned off...

"I answered all the questions"I smiled looking at the nurse,"thank you dear rest for a bit now"she smiled walking away turning off the light.

-Nezu's pov-

"so you got the answers?" she didn't say anything but nodded and handed him the questions, "i think she knows what we're trying to find out" she said looking worried, "she wil never find out, but take a break"I said checking the paper.

"I found something Nezu, that might be related to this project"Aizawa said pointing at the screen with a news article from 50 years ago.

BREAKING NEWS
Pro Hero, Nite.

PRO HERO NITE JUST FOUGHT THE MOST POWERFUL HERO AND LOST HIS 9 TAILS, NITE LOST ALL 9 TAILS WHICH MEANS HE CAN'T BE AN HERO ANYMORE! OUR GREATEST HERO OF CHINA HAS BEEN DEFEATED, IS CHINA STILL SAFE WITHOUT NITE?

-insert a picture of your grandpa but in his 20s-

 "wait Let me see that picture again"i said looking at the article,"now show me her father's picture"i demanded, aizawa quickly went to the folders of 1A and found L/N Y/N and opened it up and saw the pictures, everyone had to give a picture of your family, but there was only a picture of her mom, brother, and L/N herself...

"she doesn't have a picture of her dad"he replied putting the folder away,"what about her brother, he just started as well in 2A" i replied looking at the picture from 50 years ago.

aizawa quickly went to the cabinet of class 2 and found A, he opens the folder of L/N B/N, i went through the papers there it was a family picture with all 4 of them, this picture must be from a few years ago, probably when she was 14, "found it"he said walking to me, he handed it to me.

"Lemme see"i compaired the picture with the picture from 50 years ago.

"Its Her, she's a nine tail"I replied, shocked.

"but i thought the nine tail blood stopped, the nine tail was one of the most powerful quirks in the world, she could control the world if she reached that level.." Aizawa said, shocked as well.

we looked at eachother, "she's got a lot of explaining to do" before he went away to her i replied,"let her rest, her tail was almost gone, if all her tails were gone she would be in big trouble.."

Thats it yall, i hope you liked this chapter but WhAAAaaTTTtt your a nine tail? Ohh mahh gawwd but yea again this story is kinda based of off me in rl but i changed it a bit to match the story, and yes WE DID IT 90 READS WOHOOO TIME TO CELEBRATE BUT IF I HIT 100 by this morning ( its 3am) i wil flip my wings like a lil bird and jump of happyness, but ive injured my knee so that wont be happening lol.

But have a nice one!

-Mimi flew out the window like a chicken-