Chapter 8, Family tree

OMG WE HIT 100! AND EVEN 140, OMGGGG, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT WE EVEN HIT #5 ON SHOJI OMG, This is so nice of you guys TvT tysm, i just started 2 weeks ago.

TYSM GUYS/GIRLS/THEY/THEM

Btw i have to retype all of the stories i had ready to post TvT i was gone i saved up around 10-15 stories my precious work gone TvT

-back to your pov-

"Young L/N" you heard someone say behind you, "Uncle All might!" you smiled looking at him, you knew him of your parents, your parents were friends with all might when they were young.

"May i ask, do you know this man?" He asked me and showed an ipad with..an black and white picture..it was my grandpa.

"May i have a closer look?"i asked him, trying to reach for the ipad,he gave me the ipad.

"Why is this man important?"I looked at him, my family told me to never say anything about our grandpa and our quirk, it was a fake quirk name my family had.

"this man may be related to you, it explains more of your quirk if it's indeed your grandpa". luckily my phone started ringing, "Go and answer i'll wait here"All might said still in his chair scrolling to the article from years ago.

i walked out the door with the phone, it was my dad i picked up,of course we had to say everything chinese.

-imagen talking in chinese, and i'm too lazy to type chinese myself hehe-

"hey dad" i smiled at the phone,

"hello Y/N how was your da-"he tried to say

"dad something is wrong, the school wants to know about grandpa, i'm scared"i replied cutting him off

"Okay sweetheart just say that's your grandpa and that the nine tail blood ended, and none of my family has ever gotten that power anymore" he replied quirkly.

"Thank you dad, I have to go. All might is waiting for me!"i said cheering up.

"goodluck Y/N do your best in school!" he replied, then he hung up.

i slowly walked back into the nurses office, "So again, do you know this man?"he looked at me, i started sweating, "Y-Yes, that's my grandpa.."i replied looking at the floor my tail slowly wrapped around my tail.

"Thank you L/N i only came to ask you this, By the way you've grown a lot, the last time i saw you you were a toddler back in china, you couldn't even walk stra-" He tried to say, O-okay that's enough thank you Mr.Almight"i tried to say placing my phone down.

"Just call me Yagi, Toshinori. We know each other so I don't mind."He smiled at me, "Okay Uncle Yagi,"I replied , smiling knowing his real name, and walked out, closing the door behind him.

"You can go back to class if you feel better you have 30 mins to go back to class, they have a little break, Present Mic is sick today"The nurse replied.

"Okay Miss, ill go back straight away!"I smiled packing my bag and making the bed, i grabbed an empty notebook and ripped out a piece of paper and wrote.

Thank you for taking care of me , From L/N, Y/N with a heart and smiley.

I walked out the office with my bag slowly trying to walk to my class, my legs were injured pretty badly. I had to wear a cast , I can support my weight with my tail.

I stood in front of the huge 1A door, I opened the door with my hand while my tail was holding my bag. I saw ochako run to me, "OMG N/N You're okay!" (N/N= Nickname) she said worried, "Yea im fine"i smiled at her, A few of the boys came up to me and some girls, i knew the Dekusquad, i was one of them so i knew, Iida, Todoroki, Uraraka, Midoriya and Tsuyu.

"Yo you alright"a guy with medium black hair said, He was clearly flirting with me, it was the first few days and i've been getting alot of attention. I turned around to see Izu injured as well.

"Izu are you alright"i looked worried, "Yeah i'm okay i got injured as well against Bakugou"

-The day passed pretty quickly and before i knew it i was friends with everyone in class, except for Pomeranian boy over there-

I AM SO SORRY I COULDN'T POST A LOT, I WAS BUSY GETTING READY FOR MY PRESENTATION I'M SORRY, I MIGHT POST LESS BECAUSE I HAVE EXAM WEEKS COMING SOON, I will try to post as often as i can!

But i hoped you enjoyed this chapter

-Mimi crying because her braces hurt TvT-