Chapter 6, Feeling?

"So were the heroes?"I asked Shoji, he didn't say anything but just nodded while we walked to the front of the door. The villains ( Iida and Bakugo ) had a head start of 15 min, once they were up all might said, "Mighty heroes save us and capture the bomb"in a dramatic voice even uraraka started laughing, all might was acting dramatic and waving a tissue, "lets go hero"i looked at shoji, he opened the door to the entrance.everyone else went inside of a different building of monitors of how we were doing in the test.

"so did you memorize the map?"he asked me looking around, "i think i did have to turn right let's go!"I walked that way, I wanted to hear more clearly so my ears popped out, they helped my listening way better than the human ear.

we kept walking and then bakugou appeared,"So L/N huh..You beat my score at the entrance exam...your going to pay for this one girafe"he basically screamed at me, "Watch out!"I yelled behind me to push shoji away, "Iron disk!"i said, my hands created a huge shield then a gun appears,"here shoot it at Bakugo"i threw it back at Shoji who was standing behind me as i blocked one of his attacks.

"The fun has just begun"he smiled at us ready to shoot more explosions,"SHOJI SHOOT"i said ducking as shoji shot him with the disk gun, it missed.

-Iron disk, Iron disk is kinda a round shield of 3M it also makes a disk gun that will make the enemy faint for 2 minutes, but the shield isn't that powerful so it will probably last around 5 minutes

"C'mon Y/N you can do this!"Deku said behind the screen, but little did he know I could hear it because of my ears.

"Thank you Izu, I'll do my best !"i said out of nothing, The whole class was shocked that i heard it.

"Dammit C'mon we have to run, the gun has to recharge,"I said , grabbing Shoji and jumping into a portal a few floors above.

"I have a plan L/N" he said looking around, "Call me Y/N but i also have a plan" we just talked while we were walking and checking our surroundings.

"So I can make you invisible for 10 minutes if you can make it to the weapon with Iida if I'm correct you can sneak behind me with your tentacle."i said to him, "Not bad Y/N not bad sure but what will you do with Bakugo?"He asked me questions.

"I'll make him angry so you have time to secure the weapon"I smiled at him, "just like a rat and a cat, he has to catch me" I said while preparing the spell.

"Invisibility Extract"i said i smiled at him "you ready Shoji?" he didn't look nervous but happy around me but calm.

He gave me a small nod, "don't jump okay!" I placed my hand on his chest to pass the spell,"good luck out there Shoji!"i smiled at him, "Thank you Y/N good luck as well"then i heard him walk away.

After 2 minutes of walking I heard a boom, Crap there he is! is he destroying the walls?!,"Hey Bakugo are you looking for me?" i smirked at him, "Hey you giraf your dead to me"he said flying to me with explosions, "i didn't think you were a bird lol"i said laughing while running and turning into a fox.

~It went like this for 3 mins... TvT~

-shoji's pov-

i couldn't believe she touched my chest, her hand were so warm, but now i've got to focus on the test but why am i thinking of her, the first day we met wa when we were at the exam, i saw her she was the tallest female of them all, then i couldn't move and was about to be crushed by a robot, forturantly she came running my directions and helping me into a portal and passing the exam, and when she did those test she scored the highest female score...she lifted so much weight, she is so pretty asw-.

i stopped in my tracks-"yes Bakugo Noone is here, keep following her till she runs out of energy she'll pass out"i heard a voice, i went behind a pillar just to make sure.

i pressed a button on the mic we both had to give a hint i was at the weapon, it wasn't safe to speak but it was easier, she's such a smart girl she thought everything out for us.

I slowly wrapped my tentacle around the weapon,"Team Heroes won!" Just that moment I felt something was wrong, my invisibility was gone, it had only passed 7 minutes.

"Y/N wake up!" I heard Ochako's voice, it was loud she was crying, No.o did she get injured ."Hey Shoji, I never knew you were here"Iida said "just a moment Iida,"I said walking downstairs.

there i saw it...she was laying there with wounds on her arms and her tail kinda burned."I-i Y/N!"i yelled at her body while shaking her, "please wake up"

-back to your Pov what happened in those 5 min's-

"YOU STUPID L/N"he said chasing me, i was bleeding this time my hands were bleeding, i used my quirk way to much... I've used shields, tried to shoot the disk 3 times, made a lot of portals and became a fox a few times.

Then he grabbed me by my tail and used explosions,"OW YOU SICK FOOL HOW DARE YOU"I screamed at him, while watching my tail being cooked alive, I ran as fast as i could but then he made an explosion pointing to the ceiling.

Then I heard a loud boom and rocks well onto me, lucky I heard the last words..."Team heroes won!" Then I passed out...

_oi oi oi, Mimi is back in da house!, this is my longest chapter so far, and as you can see, yes Shoji is slowly catching feeling for you aswel~~ I JUST WANT TO HUG IM HES SO HUGGABLE, but i hope you enjoyed this chapted and ty for 80 reads and the support!_

Mimi out with the laptop at 3AM( yes again TvT)