Lesson 6: Don't Make This Harder Than It Already Is

__________________________

Chanelle

"Oh my God. The detention teacher is just oh so fine." I said as I sat at our table. Auburn, Mariah, London, and Yvonne were all here. Amber was missing and the other thots were at their table.

"What's his name?" Auburn asked. She looked like a doll today. The bow in her hair, the doll dress and her makeup was like that of a living doll and I thought that was just adorable. Mariah looked like she just rolled out of bed, her sweats and wife beater showed she was comfortable and didn't give a fuck... I like that.

"Mr. Loso. His eyes are to die for. Different colors and then his voice, I want detention so bad, just to be in his class-"

"No shocker Chanelle wants more dick." Leah said which surprised every last fuck out of me.

"Says the crusty ass cooch cat that can't learn her fucking place. No one cares to hear your tramp talk, it's just added noise to the background that isn't necessary. Every damn week you constantly choose to be a pain in my ass. Hop out of the fucking conversation you were never even invited to." I spat staring dead at her.

"I've had it with your shit Chanelle." She said standing up. I more than happily stood my ass up, as well as Auburn and Mariah.

"Try me Leah. Give me a reason to drag that ass up and down this campus." My eyebrows furrowed at her, I was about to snap.

"You're all in this class again?" I looked over at the door and let out the most irritated groan I could conjure up.

"Who let New Bitch back here?!" Mariah yelled as she stared. "Oh hell no, where's Amber when we need her. I'm going to Mr. Tae's class to make up a test. Not even finna deal with some fuck shit today." Mariah said grabbing her binder and heading out of the room.

"I'm so over this school. I'm transfering to U.C Davis. This is just too much." London said as she grabbed her things as well. "I'll visit every now and again but this is just added drama I don't want." She pushed her blonde hair over her shoulder and followed after Mariah.

"Wow New Bitch. Already made two females leave upon your arrival." I said.

"Still just as petty as before-"

"Still just as much as a standard low class whore as before. So who's the baby daddy? I heard there were fourteen possibly daddies. Some of which aren't even in state."

"How about you try this thing called, stay the fuck out my business?"

"I'm too intrigued with come at me and I'll beat a broad. After you have your baby of course, it's not right for the baby to suffer for it's mother being a bitch."

"Focus on yourself. You clearly need all the help you can get. I also heard you were kicked out of anger management. That attitude is ruining you-"

"It's about to maul you if you don't shut up. You're getting your ass beat the second that baby is out of you and you set foot on campus." Auburn pulled me down into my seat and I kept a dirty look at New Bitch as she walked by.

"Her baby Daddy is Chewy." Yvonne said. "She just won't admit it because she wants Mr. Corvo to be the baby Daddy."

"I hate all these bitches." Auburn said with a shake of her head. "I noticed Honey isn't here. Anyone else peep that?"

"I peeped Bailey hanging by Mr. Sarota's room during his free period. I'd check that if I were you." I said. Ajalae came walking in and took a seat. "So what happened in Mr. Loso's room last week?" I asked her.