Lesson 1: Welcome Back

__________________________

Chanelle

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping louder than ever. I was enjoying my sleep but like always, summer comes to an end and the school year begins.

I sat up and crawled out of bed, dragging myself to the bathroom.

"Oh my God I might have class with Amber." I groaned as I rolled my eyes in annoyance. While I was getting all cleaned up, I decided to try my relaxation methods my anger management coach taught me. Over
summer I invested in some anger management so I don't lash out anymore at other girls... In particular ones named Amber.

Since taking anger management, I have calmed down a lot. I feel better as a person but I do miss having class with Auburn and Mariah. They've been away on their vacations for summer vacation so I look really forward to seeing them at school.

After a little while, I showed up on campus and grabbed my schedule from the main office. I saw my schedule and recognized my regular core classes and had to mentally prepare myself for whatever elective I was given.

"K2?" I questioned to myself as I eyed the piece of paper. The wind picked up a little bit and I had to push my hair out of the way, looking up I saw Yvonne walking out of the office. "Hey Yvonne." I said with a warm smile.

"Hey Chanelle. How are you?" I actually liked her so I was happy I had her to talk to for the time being. Looking around, I saw so many new girls it was disturbing me at how exposed they were. What's the point of even wearing clothes? Just a waste of time because none of these teachers will fuck them unless they have their night classes but they'll learn that soon enough.

"I'm great. I have Mr.Salazarez's class first. How are you?" I requested his class so many times I bet the school board is probably annoyed with me and just gave me his class so I'd stop requesting the class... That was fine by me.

"I have him for first too. I also have Mr.Jenkins for second and sixth." She said with a cheeky smile. We began to walk around campus till the first bell rings...These girls are just so slutty it's really starting to annoy me.

"How'd you get him twice?"

"I have his health class again and I'm also his T.A for sixth. He said he needed a T.A to help out while he's teaching so I more than willingly signed up for his class." We had walked by his classroom and we saw him standing outside with about six or seven girls around him laughing. I caught the look Yvonne had but I wasn't going to say one word about that.

"Well at least you have him. Ajalae won't be here this year." A confused look appearing on Yvonne's face. "She transferred back to Harvard apparently but I get a feeling she's going to return. Funny how she leaves when Mr.Ginot leaves don't you think?"

"It's whatever. Just as long as she doesn't add on to the drama, it's all good." I couldn't agree anymore than I do Yvonne. "Should we just go wait in Mr.Salazarez's class? There's only a few minutes till the bell rings so we just might as well chill in there." I nodded my head and we both turned down a different hallway. I could already picture Mr.Salazarez sitting at his desk without his shirt, his chains on his bare chest and that look in his eyes. I missed him so much.

"You two are here early." He said looking right at us when we walked into the classroom. He was exactly like how I was picturing him and I felt a certain way about that, I need to be in his lap right now.

"Well we thought we might as well just come to class. How are you?" I asked setting my bag down at a desk and walking over to him. He pulled me right down on his lap and gave me a big bear hug.