Lesson 4: Curiosity Killed The Cooch

__________________________

Auburn

I was sitting in the hallway doing the rest of my homework for Mr.Jenkins class. I would have finished it last night but I was caught up with Mariah on Skype and then Chanelle and Yvonne came on too, so we were too distracted for a while.

This worksheet was really getting on my nerves. I only like Mr.Jenkins during the night classes. During day classes his assignements actually make me think and restort to the second page on Google just to find the answers I need. I don't even know what I'm doing, I'm just going to write him a bunch of compliments and hope that flatters him enough to not care about my homework.

I closed my note book and got up, fixing my high waist shorts, I carried on my way out of the hall and up to Mr. T-Money's class. I entered and saw that Leah chick sitting on top of her group table laughing with the other broads.

I took my seat and pulled out my phone, praying someone from my table shows up. I was hella early to class so I pulled out Mr. Jenkins' worksheet and began writing out compliments all over the page. I even started to doodle little cartoons and put a bunch of hearts. Anything to flatter him so he won't mark me down again... I'm just barely passing his class and the last thing I need is Saturday school with him.

"That's real sanitary Leah. Just spread your gonorrhea all over that table. Fuckin' thot truffle." Chanelle snapped when she took her seat.

"What happened?" I asked looking up at her to see that death glare plastered on her face.

"Leah. That fucking loose pussy pudding cup decided to get a boost of some Y-chromosome and grow a pair of balls. She fucking kissed Mr. Salazarez with her herpes invested mouth." She said looking directly at Leah. "Yeah bitch, you were supposed to hear allat."

"Chanelle shut the fuck up. He doesn't even care for you like you wished he did. All I did was get a kiss-"

"And you're about to get gallons of acid shoved up your ass if you don't pipe the fuck down. No one cares to hear you speak. Just because Amber isn't here with her slut sermons doesn't mean you can plea your thot's testimony." Chanelle said as she stood up from her desk. I quickly grabbed her by her arm so she wouldn't get the chance to attack Leah.

"Chanelle I love whatever comes out of your mouth." Mr. T-Money said when he came into the classroom. "Like I'm not even mad about it, I find it entertaining. Y'all just can't legit fight each other."

"Well then I suggest you keep her far away from me. I'm about to lunge at her fake ass." Chanelle growled as I pulled her back down to her seat. Yvonne came walking in next with a smile on her face as she set her backpack down and took her seat.

"Hi Yvonne." I said as I returned back to my doodles and compliments. "Why so happy?"

"A kid named Romeo gave me a rose today during fifth. It's in my car now but it smells so nice." She said.

"I know who you're talking about. He hangs with Chewy and Huey right?" Chanelle asked.

"Yup. I have spanish with him and since we sit next to each other, we've become good friends. But what was all the yelling-"

"It's best we just not discuss it." I said before it triggered Chanelle. "Mariah got stuck on a field trip and I couldn't stop laughing." I said which made her laugh.

"The Whale museum field trip?" Chanelle questioned. I nodded my head. "That sucks, so she's not coming today?"

"Nope. London has the flu and Amber should be here today." Yvonne said as she started to focus her attention onto her phone.