Lesson 9: Marry Me?

Lesson 9: Marry Me?
__________________________

London

Finally class was over and I was more than eager to see my beloved Dr.LJ like usual. I packed my things into my bag and left the classroom. Passing through the halls, I caught a glimpse of Chanelle and Mariah sitting on a bench talking.

"Oh London! You might want to come here right quick." Chanelle said with a welcoming smile. I deterred myself from the origin path I was taking and walked up to them.

"No Auburn or Yvonne?" They shook their heads. "Or even Ajalae or Amber?" Again they shook their heads. "Wow, but what's up?" They scooted over for me and I gladly took a seat. "Who's homework are you doing?" I asked Mariah when I noticed her pull out her binder and place a worksheet on top.

"It's for Mr.T-Stacks class. I forgot he gave us a worksheet, so I'm doing it now." She said as she put her hair up. "I swear it's so hot today, this weather is so out of whack. How am I supposed to dress appropriately when it's like 20 degrees in the morning, 90 in the afternoon, and then back down to 30 for the night class."

"I bring a blanket to class. Mr.Salazarez lets me and then we cuddle during break before I go to second." Chanelle said with a proud smile. "Especially because Leah has to pass by Mr.Salazarez's class during break and she always peeks in."

"You must be so proud of yourself." I said with a small laugh of my own. "Was there any homework for art?"

"Nope. At least not that I remember. If there was I sure as hell didn't do it but since we're on the topic of art, did you hear what happened in the doctors office?" Mariah cut in, still focused more on her paper than the initial conversation.

"No, what happened?"

"According to Honey, she said Chelsea was trying to get with Dr.LJ but she said she doesn't know if she did because they were in a different room."

...Oh Fuck No.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked still not being able to wrap my mind around Chelsea trying to get with my Dr.LJ. "Like a hunnit-"

"That's what Honey said-"

"I believe it. Chelsea just wants to be on everyone's dick, much like Leah so it doesn't surprise me." Chanelle said as she was now filing her nails. "These night classes have gone to complete shit. It was better when there weren't all these new students."

"Where's Chelsea now?" They both shrugged. "Alright well, I'm gonna go talk to her. I'll maybe see you two in art later. If I'm not there, can you tell Amber to come by my apartment later on? I would have texted her but my phone is at home." I still can't believe I seriously left it at home. I miss it and I bet I have a lot of notifications that are going to be a bitch to clear when I get home.

"We got you. Bye love." Mariah said. I stood back up and fixed the strap to my bag as I began my search for Chelsea. I figured she's be in the C Wing with Bailey or Heather so I took a short cut which should lead me right to that general area.

When I got there, I saw her standing there twirling her hair around her finger while she was talking to some kid. Do not tell me he's a new student. I swear to God- he better not be in out art class either.

Walking up to the two, I cleared my throat, making sure my presence was known. This kid was attractive. He stood tall- well everyone is generally considered tall to me- and had a well structured face that made him appealing to the eye but he was the least of my concerns for now.

"Aye girl, what's good?" He said as he eyed me from head to toe. The clear look of satisfaction and small hint of lust was on his face as he quickly bit his lip in a joking manor. He did have nice lips as well... I'll give him props when they've been earned.