Ch.24-Who TF are you-

Before we start this I want to inform you that the Haikuu Au was replaced.. Figure out what the new one is! ୧(^ 〰 ^)୨

⌇⊑⍜⟊⟟ ⟟⌇ ⏁⊑⟒ ⎍⏃ ⏁⍀⏃⟟⏁⍜⍀!, ⎅⟟⎅⋏'⏁ ⟒⌖⌿⟒☊⏁ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⎅⟟⎅ ⊬⍜⎍?

⟟⎎ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⍀⟒⏃⎅⟟⋏☌ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⊬⍜⎍ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⟒⋏⎅⟒⍀⋔⏃⋏ ⏃⋏⎅ ⋔⍜⌇⏁ ⌰⟟☍⟒⌰⊬ ⏃ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ ⎎⏃⋏
____________________

  With the L.O.V
____________________

•|"GUYS COME EAT LUNCH BEFORE I EAT IT FOR YO ASS!" Void man(idk how to spell his name) yelled placing plates down on the bar counter along with glasses of water. Shiggy and toga race down the stairs trying to get there first Dabi and Mr.compress following behind them not bothering to try and stop them from running into the door at the end of the hallway. "Stop running your just going to hurt your self again" the motherly figure lectured them, Dusty boi grabbed two plates signaling for dabi to grab a glass of water before going back upstairs to his room where Keigo awaits,twice passing by him on the way downstairs.
"what's up with those two?" Spinner asks from the sofa startling toga not noticing that he was sitting there the whole time.
"I don't know thier probably fucking or something" compress Said turning to face him " well they are acting like they are fucking a hero" toga added to his statement. The rest just looked at her as if she was an idiot. "What?! It's the truth why else would they be so secretive about whatever they are hiding.?!" She replied to thier stairs of confusion. " Toga just eat your food quietly please. " Kuruguri said shaking his misty head in annoyince.

___________________________

   With (new AU person)
___________________________

•|"So what your saying is he received a threat because of the person who sent it wants him to stop what he's doing?" One guy said turning to face another guy who was much taller than him. "Yes that is exactly what I am saying" the guy responded voice unsteady because of him rambling on about what was going on and all of his worries "and your in a anti-government thingy while being married to someone is government? " They asked the panicking tall boi " yes, yes exactly that" he responded "⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ you are an idiot you know that right? " ..." Yeah I know".

This chapter is way to short for how long I've been gone I know BUT I need you guys to vote I'm not telling you what for but I will tell you it's important to the story so chose wisely. If you don't usually comment idc I need votes or I'm choosing and y'all won't like it :)

1.Rey

2.Izuku

3.ciel

4. One of the new AU characters (I'll let you choose which ones when they are revealed)

5. Kai

6.Keigo(hawks)

Happy hunting pups cya later

Word count-A/N- 432