🍒Chapter 14🍒

Quick question do you like it when it's all together better or when its parted when each person speaks? i'm starting to like it all together right now i might switch back like this Idk.
The Image above Is a answer to one of the questions in this chapter!

*Edited*

- 🥦Izuku's POV🥦  -

'My ass hurts'

________________________________________________

I quickly washed up and made my way to the elevator with Alex since Kai decided it would be a good idea to fall asleep in the shower ( 😉 ). Did I mention that i was on Alex's back since I could barely walk? 'Kai Is mean....At least Alex was kinda gentle...Alex is luck that kai was busy with me if he wasn't im 100% sure Alex and I would be in bed still not able to walk' When the elevator stopped Aki was rushing in as if something bad went down
  "What's going on?" I asked its common for aki to be worried about random things but this seemed not to be so random as always 

"Wellwewereplayingtruthordare butthenitwaskumoristurnshecouldnt-comeupwithatruthforreyandapperentlytheonlythingthatcametomindwastoaskn"whenisyourbirthday"*Gasp*soshedidnowakiwalkedaway!"

  'What the fuck did she just say' "Ok I need you to repeat what you just said but slower please" I asked well more like demanded because i heard the name Aki and Birthday and that is not a good mix. *Inhale
*"We were playing truth or dare, mori-chan asked about her birthday on accident!" she still was rushing to talk but i could actually understand what she was saying this time.
 "She What!?" "How do you ask that on accident?"Alex asked way more calmly then me "S-he said she couldn't think of anything else so she just said what came to mind" Aki explained, the elevator made a weird noise because we were still holding the door open for Aki
 "Alex go to the group i'll check on rey with aki and when were done we'll be down." I said carefully sliding odd of alex's back making sure i didn't fall down in the process.

"but yo-" "Im fine i can walk...kinda- that's not the point we are the closest to her so we have to do this!" I said pushing him out the elevator and pulling Aki in. he gave me a quick kiss before going the direction of the rest of class 2-A. The elevator door closed Aki and I left in here to wait to make it to the floor where her and rey's dorm room is at. "Hey Izuku?" Aki questioned looking at me "Yes Aki?" I answered. 

"I know something bad went down but what exactly happened on her birthday whenever i ask her about it she breaks down into tears.."
She told me and that was to be expected only me and kumori knows why she hates her birthday so much
. "Well her birthday is December 14th, that day her 10th birthday along with her twin..., the family manor was burnt down her mother and father died in this fire, and her brother was kidnapped, she was taken away when her brother was found alive and hasn't been able to see him since i don't think her twin even have much memory of her..." I told her a shorter version of the story because there is Soo much more confusing I know both sides of the story too i'm trying to get her and her twin brother back together.
"Ohh.....why didn't she tell me..." There is a full reason for that and it is also why nobody knows her family name.
"She doesn't like talking about it, I found out through her twin.."
I said 'welp there goes that secret..' "Wait you know her twin!?!, What's his name!?, What does he look like, is he cute!?-" she was drowning me in so many questions i can barely breath! "Slow your roll dont tell rey that i'm talking with her brother it's a secret, and his name is C-"