chapter 1

*Edited*

Izuku's pov

I was sitting at my desk trying to ignore all of the chatter that was going on around him. "Hey deku wanna hang out later with the squad?" pink cheeks asked. "no thanks i'm doing something after school" "oh really what are you doing?" she asked 'can she just leave me alone'. "nothing that concerns you" i reply she was shocked by the answer, "Wha-" she was going to say something but she was cut off by the bell. "School is done and imma do my thing Bye!!" i said walking out of the classroom.

(Crows)

Kai- When are you going to be here

Aki- school just ended kai calm your tits.

Kai- dont tell me what to do

Kumori- well im his sister and i say shut your mouth before i beat your ass.

Kai- yes ma'am!

Aaron- Stop saying that kumori if you even tried to hurt him Izuku would beat YOUR ass

Izuku- Yes i would and i just made it to my dorm room and i need to get changed so it's gonna be about 20 minutes.

Aki- oh shoot i didn't know that you were reading the text.

Alex- can ya'll not do this rn everybody just got off of school.

Rey- shut the hell up alex you got out of school before us and your just mad because we woke your little nap.

Alex- Fuck you.

Rey- no thanks.

Alex- you dirty minded bitch.

Aaron- guys can we not do this right now.

Izuku- I agree with Aaron for once i'm already changed im walking out of the dorms rn.

Kumori- GET ME POCKY

Alex- OREOS

Izuku- No

Kai- Hey babe can you get me and Alex some oreos?

Izuku- Ya sure

Alex-...

Kumori-...

Izuku- ok bye see you in 10.

-------- --------- ------ ------- ---------- ---------- --------- ---------- --------- ----------- --------- ------ ------- -----

I was already had snacks for everyone since I knew they would ask for some. After a few minutes I made it to Kai's house and went through a open window jumping onto a sleeping Alex. "hewo~" I said throwing a bag of chips at Aki, pocky at kumori, chocolate at Rey, hot fries at Aaron, I put a water bottle on Alex's head and tossed Kai a sprite. "YAY!!" kumori yelled

~A few hours of talking, watching movies, and playing games later~

Everybody left so it was me Alex and Kai. "yall wanna spend the night?" Kai asked "we have school tomorrow" Alex mumbled "No we don't" I corrected him "then yes" he said. "well i'll be in the shower" i said running upstairs.

I grabbed some of Kai's boxers and a hoodie then walked into the shower.

(after the shower )

Smut deleted

Sooo i wasn't able to finish the smut part cuz its 3 am and i'm sleepy and if anyone sees this.... Uhhh hi? if you have any ideas tell me and there is a chance that i might use it. Bye!!