Chapter 10

^Listen to it.^

A/N: Am i the only one who LOVES corpse husband? No ok good.

Izu- "Ok can everybody SHUT UP!"

Izuku was tired of all of the noise and it was clear that the 6 were too, but everybody kept on asking question's on why, and when, ect. he just ignored it well until somebody said "See I told you this no good f***ot was the traitor!" and that person was the one and only Ochaco Uraraka and this got Izukus attention but not only his Shota's and the Crows attention too. ( The school doesn't allow homophobia because some of the students, also the staff members are apart of the LGBTQ+ community ) But Izuku was still the first one to speak up but this time not nearly as calm as before.

Izu- " OK THATS FUCKING IT IM TIRED OF YOU CALLING ME THE FUCKING TRAITOR! "

Kai- "Babe calm down."

Izu- " YOU CANT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN IM TIED OF THIS FUCKUNG BULLSHIT!"

Alex- "you have every right to be mad but at least stop yelling"

Shota- "Ochaco go to the principals office"

Ocha- "What did I do!?"

Shota was walking Ochaco to the principals office at this point, and Kai and Alex was trying their best to calm Izuku down, the other crow members are also trying to calm him down but they are mostly blocking his way to her so he doesn't rip her heart out and eat it ( Why did i add this ), while class 1-A was sitting at their desk shocked well everyone but one.

Kat- "how the fu-" *Ring*

He was saying something but he was cut off by the bell and that bell means it was the end of the day. He was going to finish it but somebody came in before he could.

Hisashi- "why hello son who looks like he is about to kill a bitch."

Izu- "Why Hello father who only came to Japan due to missions, and for you to know I DO WANNA KILL A BITCH NOW KUMORI LET ME GO!"

Kum- " not until you calm down."

Aaron- "i'll teleport him Kai, and Alex to Kai's house and text Hisashi the address." 

Hisashi- " Ok then you to that while I go talk to Nezu about the missions."

Izu- " AARON DONT YOU DAR-"

A black mist formed and cover Izuku, Alex, and Kai and when the mist was gone so was the three of them.

Kum- " Ok lets go before there is a Octopus holding Izuku down." 😒

Hisashi- "I'll be there 2 hours max"

Aki- "Ya ya can we go"

They all walked out of the school grabbing their helmets and hopping onto their Bikes and heading their way to Kai's house.

-_______________________________________________________-

( Izuku's POV )

(Its been a while since i did this)

"AARON DONT YOU DARE!"

 There was a black mist covering me and the other two and I knew it was Aarons quirk at work. I would keep yelling but they would be useless because nobody would be able to hear me other then Ash and Alex. but what I could do is lock myself in the bathroom until I get what I want.😏(this is me when I don't get sweets -_-) 

And this is exactly what I did, The smoke cleared and I used OFA and ran into the bathroom and locked the door. It took them a few seconds to notice what I did and walked to the bathroom.

Alex- "He's in the bathroom"😑

Kai- "Babe Come out of the bathroom."

" Um no.."

Kai- "Young man!"

"No!"

Kai- "Come out of the bathroom right now!"

"I- Give me candy!"

Kai- "Come out of that bathroom right now. Im- This is your boyfriend speaking and you are going to respect me in my house! "

I got tired of arguing and opened the door but-

Kai- "Ow you hit me in the face with the door! Ugh-"

He then slammed the door shut and it him me in the face. Alex was just laughing at the fact that he reacted like that.

Kai- "im sorry Baby I didn't mean it!"

"..."

Kai- "Oh no come back!"

Alex- *🤣Laughing🤣*

Kai- "Come back.😭😭"

"..."

"Kai im fine"

Kai- "Im sorry.....T^T"

"Its fine kai you didn't mean to"

Alex- "I got that on video."

Kai- "You're mean"

"You hit me in the face with the door -_-"

Kai- "I said im sorry"

" Yeah yeah yeah and i said its fine now help me up."

When I said that he noticed that he was still on me but he decided so stay on me but not how we were he decided to lay on me and it was fine because he's light but ( How many times am i gonna put "But" ? ) Alex decided to join us on the ground. at this point im going to die because i couldn't breath and it seems like they noticed because they moved off me so i could breathe, we were still on the floor and i can tell we will be here for a while well until the others get here.

A/N: Yay i made a chapter that ended with cuddles!😋 But~ The other book i said i was going to make is out.. well at least the Info on the Oc's -2 of them that will be showed later in the book. and for this book there is not much to say other then... THIS HAS 12K VEIWS!? i am SHOOK i never thought it would get so big so fast Ty! I was tempted to say i don't deserve this but i know somebody will say that i do ( And i Don't ). 😌