Chapter 12

- Izuku's POV-
-At The Dorms-

🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗

We made it to the dorms is one peace 'Even though the two perverts got lectured by my dad, Im surprised dad didn't kill them yet they are lucky-'
While thinking kai decided to say somthing.
K- "Babe you good?" Kai saying this snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ya sorry i was just asking myself how you and Alex are alive."

Al- "Im wondering the same thing...."
Kumori was opening and closing her mouth like she wanted to say something and i think i was the only one to notice what she doing because nobody asked what she wanted to say.
"Um Kumo-"

Kum- "cumsocks smell weird." 'this is not what i thought she was going to say....'
.....everyone went quiet and just looked at her.
Kum- "What its true?"

Aa- "Babe What the fuck" he just took a step back away from her.
"Why is she acting weird?"
R- "Kai fix her!"
K- "How am i going to do that!?"
R- "I don't know Kiss her!"
Aa- "What the fuck"
K- "ew no im to gay for that shit!"
I dont know whats going on right now all i know is that they are trying to find a way to get the normal kumori back.
"Ok Lets go inside before somebody ends up having s3x with my sister"
A- "please save me" I think she ment to say that to herself but i heard it and i can feel her pain and suffering from here.
"OK You are scaring Aki lets GOOO!"

Everyone looked at me, then turned to aki, then looked back to me, then aki, then me again, then aki."What?"They just stayed quiet and walked to me invading my personal space 'What the fuckkkkkk'

~Nobodys POV+ A 10 minute time skip brought to you by....🍑 IZUKUS FAT A$$!🍑~

Everyone was back to normal not acting like dumb zombies who like to invade others personal speace. It was cold and they were still outside of the dorm building talking in front of the entrance forgetting that they were even heading Inside of the dorms well until one of the class 2-A came out to check what all of the noise is.

D💛- "Hey Izu!" Kaminari said as he walked out of the borm building  In a bright and happy mood
I💚- "Hey Denki!" Izuku was actually happy to see him, Kaminari was one of the few people that Izuku actually liked so he loved hanging out with him.
D💛- "Are you and your friends going to come in?" He said once he looked behind izuku he could see everyone stairing at him
I💚- "Ya give us a sec" Izuku was sending death glares at the group who was sending death glares at kami
D💛-  "O-ok when ya'll are ready come in to play truth or dare with the rest of us!" This stopped the death glares the group was sending and they turned into amused looks.
K- "Lets Goooo!" Kai yelled grabbing Izuku and Alex by the hand and dragged them inside while the others followed them.