Step 3: Influence

"She is water. Powerful enough to drown you, soft enough to cleanse you and deep enough to save you."

Firstly, I want to thank my readers for giving me wonderful ideas to talk/write about and now I came up with a whole structure on how I will be presenting them in here! :)

As I've brought up Society, I think Influence should be added here as the next step.

I've already mentioned this word before in the Step 1: A women's worth.

"But she also influences the man the most out of all people."

What I mean with the man, is not only specified on the male himself, but the whole mankind (every single human being).

Of course, women influence the male the most, hahaha.

( I mean... *whispers*

Now among us gentlemen...

How many times did you try to convince your lady to hang out with the boys?

If she said yes, then jackpot!

If she said no... I know we can't do anything but stay at home.

We don't want to get into an argument with the fierce ladies, now do we.

It's quite scary how they remember every detail.

For instance, "I still remember you coming late at home on the 3rd of July 2017, etc."

And you're just baffled, thinking "How does she still remember the exact date when it's freaking 2021 already, while I don't remember what I even ate for dinner?!"

Hahaha. )

This might not be the case for everybody, but I'm speaking for the majority.

We were raised by our mothers.

Am I right?

While daddy had to work hard and bring money to the house, mommy was mostly at home to teach us things.

She would scold you for messing up the house, being too loud, or in my case, asking too many questions until she had enough.

Not convincing enough?

Be frank with me. When you're looking for something or need to talk to someone, who do you talk to first?

Doesn't your sentence start off like this:

"MOM!- I CAN'T FIND MY CHARGER!"

Or

"Mom... I need to tell you something..."

Did I catch you? Haha.

Don't worry. We're all in the same boat.

When was the last time you asked something from your dad?

As I've already said, this might be the other way around for some people, but as this is a Lady book guide, I want to focus more on the women.

As you see, influence starts with how your upbringing was like before and that knowledge will surely be passed on your future children.

Because that's how we are built.

So, my advice would be, trying to bring up your future child (if you ever want one) in the best way possible.

Don't be like the stereotyped parents and just teach them what they need to learn, for example don't talk to strangers.

Teach them how to treat people right with respect as well.