005

me:are you nearby

me:
are you nearby

me:
?????

me:
why are you not answering?

me:
are you tired of me already?

me:
wow alright

-
It's not like she had gotten that close to the stranger or anything, but it still saddened her that their time chatting together would end this soon. About to lean forward once again, she heard someone's voice not far from her.

"What is he even thinking? This boy...Sending me outside in the middle of the night to catch a stranger, when it's pouring buckets." The middle-aged man spoke to his workmate, "I don't get paid enough for this."

"Do you know how the person looks like?" The other asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's the thing. He just sent me outside, saying that it was someone who looked sad and was near hangang bridge."

"He must be out of his mind..."

"Yeah, but he seemed pretty serious about it, so I couldn't say no."

"Let's just get this done and go home." The first one to speak stretched his arms and looked around, when suddenly his eyes met the girl's.

The girl's heart started beating at an unusual speed, making it hard for her to concentrate.
Catch a stranger? A sad person near hangang bridge? Get this...done? This had to be about her.

Panicking, she unlocked her phone again after hard efforts to type in her passcode, because of the rain on her display.
_

me:
shit shit shit

me:
there are 2 suspicious people approaching me right now

me:
dressed completely in black and stuff

me:
I think they are talking about me

me:
what should i do?

me:
should I act like i'm enjoying the view

me:
do you think they are going to kill me before I kill myself?

me:
that would be sad

me:
okay but jokes aside please come online

me:
i'm sorry for cursing you out earlier

me:
please

_
The girl's hands were trembling as her vision got blurry from all the raindrops falling into her vision. Cars were racing past her and the sound of the car tires driving against the rain all over the street, made her shut her eyes close tightly- how did everything become insanely louder?
That's when she heard it again. The sound of the heavy boots. The steps were coming closer and closer.

This was not how she wanted to die.
With one look back, she could see the stranger's hand reaching out to her.

And for the first time in a while the girl feared for her life.

A thought crossed her mind. The only person that knew where she was, was -

Right before she could type another message, she felt a firm grip on her shoulder, making her turn around abruptly.
_

me:
don't tell me

me:
that you sent th

_
The girl silently followed the adult, who was grabbing her arm firmly, taking her chance to run away.
Glancing at the person's back, she noticed the word "staff' in big bold letters. "It's you, right? Where do you live?" One of the adult's spoke, making her look up, "And your parents. Where are they?" The girl laughed. But didn't answer.

With one last glance to the bridge where she promised herself to end it all today, a small, bitter smile tugged on the corners of her lips. "Fucking asshole."

"What?" Even though the stranger wore a mask, she could see his scowl. It was obvious that he was ordered and didn't come here on his own command.
"Nothing." The girl smiled angel like, "I was just talking about someone I met today."
_

unknown:
ji

unknown:
are you safe now?

:¨·.·¨:
'·. please vote and comment if you enjoyed reading this chapter<3 °*゚