🎭Chapter 3🎭

═*

═*.·:·.☽✧    3rd POV    ✧☾.·:·.*═

As the figure jumped out the bushes, [Y/N] fell back and covered his mask with his hands. He then heard something run towards him. [Y/N] started to tremble as the running got louder, which meant whatever was coming, was coming closer. The running stopped before [Y/N] felt something nuzzle his leg. He then moved his hands off his mask and tilted his head.

"A fox?" [Y/N] said as the fox nuzzled its face against [Y/N]'s leg.

"It looks like a fennec fox. But aren't those foxes native to North Africa? What is one doing in Japan?" [Y/N] asked himself before getting up. He then looked down at the fox before tilting head, to which the fox tilted its head. [Y/N] then sighed before turning around to walk back into the gym. As he neared the gym door, he looked back at the fox to see it following him.

'I can't bring this fox into practice. It'll be a distraction and I'm pretty sure animals aren't allowed on school grounds.' [Y/N] thought as he looked at the fox stare at him.

'It's pretty small as well. It must be a baby or something.' [Y/N] thought.

"You'll have to stay out here until practice is over. In the mean time, I'll figure out what to do with you." [Y/N] said as he crouched down next to the fox. The fox then nuzzled itself against [Y/N] again before the boy got up and opened the door. [Y/N] walked in but turned around and shook his head as the fox was about to walk into the gym. The fox stopped before it sat in front the door.

'Is it really going to sit and wait until I'm done?' [Y/N] thought before he closed the door.

"[Y/N], where did you go? You just missed the new team manager.' Hinata said.

"She isn't the new manager Hinata Boke!!" Kageyama yelled.

"Did I? I guess I'll see here next time then." [Y/N] said as Hinata smiled.

"Yeah! She'll come tomorrow definitely!" Hinata cheered as [Y/N] nodded.

'I'll have to skip practice tomorrow then...' [Y/N] thought before he felt someone tap his shoulder.

"[Y/N]? Can I speak with you?" [Y/N] looked up to see Kiyoko standing in front of him. He then nodded before the two walked into the gyms office.

"Are you scared you'll scare Yachi away [Y/N]?" Kiyoko asked as [Y/N] froze.

'H-How did she find out?!' [Y/N] thought as Kiyoko smiled.

"I saw that you were trying to ask her to join the volleyball team and she got scared and ran away from you." Kiyoko said as [Y/N] sweatdropped.