🎭Chapter 5🎭

═*

═*.·:·.☽✧    3rd POV    ✧☾.·:·.*═

As Karasuno walked into the gym, Sugawara had nudged [Y/N] before the masked boy looked at him.

"Psst, [Y/N]! Promise me something." Sugawara said as [Y/N] tilted his head.

"Make a friend or two alright? We're here to improve but I also want you to make some friends. Okay?" Sugawara asked as [Y/N] looked at him but reluctantly nodded. Sugawara then smiled and patted his head before walking back to the group.

"Huh? Where's Shoyo?" Kenma asked as Yamamoto glanced at him while Karasuno walked into the gym.

"Apparently he had a supplementary exam." Yamamoto informed the pudding haired male.

"Oh..." Kenma said as [Y/N] looked around the gym to see all the teams present.

'Ubugawa High... Shinzen high and... Fukurodani..' [Y/N] thought as he looked at a gray haired Male with black roots.

'Wait was he just standing there like that this whole time?' [Y/N] thought as he watched the male hold a ball with his hands on his hip. Said male then looked at [Y/N] before the masked boy froze. He then made his way to hide behind Asahi to avoid the stare.

"Once we're done with our warm ups, we'll regroup and the teams will play each other in rotations." Kuroo said as Daichi nodded.

"The team who loses their set will do a penalty lap diving drills around the court." Kuroo finished.

"Diving?" Yachi asked as she looked at Kiyoko.

"They're going to act like they're diving to receive a ball. They'll slide across the floor on their chests, with their arms stretched out in front of them." Kiyoko informed the girl.

"Hey was that guy with Nekoma the last time we had a practice match with them." Sugawara asked Asahi as [Y/N] peeked over Asahi's shoulder before Asahi turned to look to see a grey haired male with green eyes.

"You mean the one staring hard at us?" Asahi asked as Sugawara nodded.

"Yeah."

"No...I don't think so." Asahi said as [Y/N] looked at him.

'Maybe...' The boy thought.

═*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═

After Hinata and Kageyama arrived and training for the day was over. Hinata and [Y/N] were currently in the room Nekoma was staying in.